Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cage Fights

This is a discussion on Cage Fights within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 many 1440 pots on the servers from farming :P[/b] can be worked out thru tbl edits. i.e make 1440 ...
Page: 2

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

2 many 1440 pots on the servers from farming :P[/b]
    can be worked out thru tbl edits. i.e make 1440 pot animation look like a lightning bolt or sumpthin so all will know who is using those pots

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

can be worked out thru tbl edits. i.e make 1440 pot animation look like a lightning bolt or sumpthin so all will know who is using those pots [/b]
    or just have both sides SS there invent with in game time just before the fight to prove that they are both being fair

Little archer Senior Member

i was thinking of a 1v1 event with 16 humans and 16 orcs with the signup at dcz's/cz's hb/ob, entry would be like ft. 2 min matches, at the end the human winner vs the orc winner. nd the price some chest or just money...

some minor details like auto-buff at arena, pots merchant/inn at the rest zone 1min before the next match, ppl cant get in on more than 1 event a day (2-3 events a day) and the winner cant participate the whole next day.. would b cool to have

cRuX

i was thinking of a 1v1 event with 16 humans and 16 orcs with the signup at dcz's/cz's hb/ob, entry would be like ft. 2 min matches, at the end the human winner vs the orc winner. nd the price some chest or just money...

some minor details like auto-buff at arena, pots merchant/inn at the rest zone 1min before the next match, ppl cant get in on more than 1 event a day (2-3 events a day) and the winner cant participate the whole next day.. would b cool to have [/b]
    You just want to set-up a tournament...alot different than betting.

Banned

Drugs own ur life:P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12