Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Can anyone recommend any other MMORPG Games?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recommend any other MMORPG Games? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; truly ko has its own unique pvp system said before....
Page: 3

TheEndIsNear

truly ko has its own unique pvp system said before.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheEndIsNear View Post
    truly ko has its own unique pvp system said before.
    true i love the ko pk system yet as i look over the gamequestions and tips with people asking how to gear a rogue or warrior i kinda sigh at the lack of custimization that i would like from and mmorpg... u know?? some people are right some classes is honestly just spammin one skill. not saying it doesnt require skill but honestly something different would be welcomed

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    true i love the ko pk system yet as i look over the gamequestions and tips with people asking how to gear a rogue or warrior i kinda sigh at the lack of custimization that i would like from and mmorpg... u know?? some people are right some classes is honestly just spammin one skill. not saying it doesnt require skill but honestly something different would be welcomed
    nah warrior ain't require as much skills as other classes but there are people who still can play a warrior terribly. dunno how btw, ask them

on topic: i have played many-many different MMORPGs and you could try out the Dekaron(or 2moons, doesn't really matter) its' pvp is nothing like KO's but still not bad I think.

jon702boyz

I think ko is the best man.. besides all the buggs atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Once you try other games you'll notice KO is nothing special. One positive thing won't compensate the other 100 negative things.
    WoW's PVP, for example, requires alot more skill than KO's PVP which is totally gear based and quite boring.
    haha It's totally opposite of what you just said. Wow is rather gear based game. Ko is all about skill

Ontopic: There isn't any game with a pk system like KO. It's the only thing that makes KO exicting, nothing else. There are same classes and races in every other game plus tons of more. Also much more stuff to do in other games. But yea, no pk system like in ko

chaoticbp

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    LOL???

that was the worst lie ever.

If you wanna compeete with the best in USKO all you need is simple gear, skills and teamplay. I do agree the koxp has got out of hand, but for the pvp you can't solo anymore in the old servers.

everything is about teamplay and how good you can play your class.

playing an assasin/mage in attack mode requires way more skills than anything in WoW
    +1 i have played Wow, and have gotten to that magically 80 in both WoW and KO and by far the pk in KO is way better in wow its all about gang bang and run and hide shit, its how fast you can attack not how well you play your class. Unlike in KO where your healer and your mage will be your best friend in any level pk.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Just tryed it and daim its mad fun

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticbp View Post
    +1 i have played Wow, and have gotten to that magically 80 in both WoW and KO and by far the pk in KO is way better in wow its all about gang bang and run and hide shit, its how fast you can attack not how well you play your class. Unlike in KO where your healer and your mage will be your best friend in any level pk.
    BGs don't matter in WoW, arena does.
    If wow pvp is so easy why aren't you rank 1 in every bracket?
    Comparing BGs to KO is like saying maaaan Juriad sucks, WoW pvp is so much better.
    Oh and play your class well in KO? HAI GUYS IM HITTING 3rr3rr3rr I AM GOOD

I've played both and i can say that WoW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KO in EVERY ASPECT

Quote Originally Posted by klkl View Post
    BGs don't matter in WoW, arena does.
    If wow pvp is so easy why aren't you rank 1 in every bracket?
    Comparing BGs to KO is like saying maaaan Juriad sucks, WoW pvp is so much better.

I've played both and i can say that WoW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KO in EVERY ASPECT
    Wow pvp is fun, but still, it's more like gear based. Ko is much more about skill of the player. ALSO, ko is the only game that i know that has an instant TP system. Wow is thousands of times better for PVE, than ko. The raids and shit are awesome. Quests aswell, but they still get boring with time. as they always repeat.

I've played wow and ko. I do enjoy wow as a story line, lvling and raiding aspect. The only thing i hate about wow is how boring it gets. PvP and raiding only happen at certain days/times. So once you hit 80 wow is usually played only at certain times each week. I never enjoyed just logging on at random times and playing. Ko u can (usually).

Quote Originally Posted by klkl View Post
    3rr3rr3rr only applies to fat lazy warriors

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    3rr3rr3rr only applies to fat lazy warriors
    +1 lol, and you still need the right speed + Potting is the most important thing on warriors. Good potting beats it all

I kept break from ko one time on cw coz i started play runes of magic beta and after beta, if likes farm farm quest quest game and big world and free 2 play its ok, there is 2 class what u exp and gear in same char like knight / priest u get some skills for knight from priest skills and for priest from knight etc. U exp those both classes. But i returned ko ofc better pk system and its classic and nice with knight onlines own style. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Just tryed it and daim its mad fun
    I'm glad you liked it. It's a good team game.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I'm glad you liked it. It's a good team game.
    yeah it is, a bit tired being a noob tho

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast