Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Can you guys please help a noob?

This is a discussion on Can you guys please help a noob? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly I'm really loving this game but I'm finding that it isn't very new player friendly so I'd really appreciate ...
Page: 1

Default Can you guys please help a noob?

Honestly I'm really loving this game but I'm finding that it isn't very new player friendly so I'd really appreciate some help. I understand how to level, just doing as many quests as possible, then mobs. I'm trying to play as a 100% free player because obviously why would I throw money at this game when I'm new :P

So my question is pretty much, can you guys please give me tips on how to farm some money? What to kill, maybe some upgrading to tips, etc.

Also, I hear archers are the best class for solo farming.how are mages? Because for sone one without genow, it becomes, especially difficult to find xp parties to add you unless you're a mage who can help aoe... so I'm basically lost if I should go mage which is easier to xp without spending real life money, or to go archer for the farming capabilities.

Thanks for any help!

go archer and farm at gavolt spot some gavolt scales best way to star farming money

im level 60 with around 5mill already from quest items, but idk what to do now :/

Banned Senior Member

You really need EXP premium and push for 70+ as an archer then you can farm Half Trolls and make a pretty good living. Also, try to join a good active clan because it is not a game to play solo. This is a very team based MMORPG.

how about as a mage? i think its easier to level as a mage, but how do they go in terms of farming?

mages are op when it comes to farming...be it stones in eslant or harpies for mds/lvls.
    snipes likes this.

All you need is finding a good clan, then you should push for exp. After that you can farm with your friends at harpies.
    For solo farming, i would recommend you cardinals, manticores, burning stones but all of those spots are occupied by koxpers.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I remember at very beginning when I was new, even though I started with some friends, I was soloing alot. Later on I realized it really doesnt get you very far. You will always achieve more with some team here. Not to mention game is more fun like that, soloing gets boring very soon.
    snipes likes this.

50th in queue for server 1... Until then can you guys please reccomend considering my situation if i should go mage or Archer? Are mages really that good at farming, even solo? Cuz it seems its easier to xp em without prem aswell, so if theyre not too shabby at farming, then that's pretty cool :P

Well... For solo farming i ll vote for archer. You have range shot, you have heal skill, you have defense skill and you have speed.

How are mages at solo farming?

As Darken said, you need to find some people to play with. Find a clan, there will most likely be a couple people in there that can not only give you advice, but also help you along.

I'm mostly just curious if I'll be able to solo my quests as a mage, like killing trolls etc solo

Once you get good at kiting you can solo just about anything as a mage, whether you can solo them quickly completely depends on your gear.

Well I've been stuck at 0 in queue for like 20 mins now...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast