Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Carnac West CSW

This is a discussion on Carnac West CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ask salmin also its the same...
Page: 4

ask salmin also its the same

mjollner

i dont understand all the trash on cwest, seriously. you guys have a small community (not saying it as an insult) maybe if you would all stop hating on each other you would enjoy the server even more.
    i love the fact as soon as someone says anything about anything on cwest it always has, and probably will keep, turning into Afk vs Undez. even though undez as a clan doesnt really exist anymore, yes you have managed to keep the same ideas as the original undez "be as cocky and hypocritical as possible" as far as i can tell they dont have anything to back it up
    and resorting to using "babshopper" as an insult is just a joke where do you think 99.9% of the money on the server came from?

anyways, all i really wanted to say was grats on keeping the same old fashioned shit going and keep it up ^_^

NixY

hehe why not count THeTeST as an clan? we are better then a full clan :P hehe ^^
    and we came in last 10 min or so :P

and we wanted to try get the castle, but this new expansion sux, becuse you can heal the crystal

shampoo

i dont understand all the trash on cwest, seriously. you guys have a small community (not saying it as an insult) maybe if you would all stop hating on each other you would enjoy the server even more.
    i love the fact as soon as someone says anything about anything on cwest it always has, and probably will keep, turning into Afk vs Undez. even though undez as a clan doesnt really exist anymore, yes you have managed to keep the same ideas as the original undez "be as cocky and hypocritical as possible" as far as i can tell they dont have anything to back it up
    and resorting to using "babshopper" as an insult is just a joke where do you think 99.9% of the money on the server came from?

anyways, all i really wanted to say was grats on keeping the same old fashioned shit going and keep it up ^_^[/b]
    haha lol trash talk best part of game! XD

BOOO AFK and Allies u suck!!

THeTeST!! HIP HIP !!!!

why everytime af.k win us once in a few months u guys open a topic about it like u won the lotto of 100m $?
    and i dont understand why u so happy , what the hell u get for helping af.k..
    gj anyway , see you in day 4.

and grim , u act like a little kid all the time...u always cry for xp with us and when u near af.k u start talking badly about us..u know that ur clan is not even 1/10 from ours so stfu.
    and about real undes and shit , i was in real undes and so as killa , those guys decided to quit ko and we continue the clan with new members like af.k did now with vica(otherwise af.k would just die..), current undes is way stronger and better than old one...i was in both so i can compare.
    close this topic please , no need to continue flaming each other..just stop open topic every time u won(u saw us doing it in the last 54356065 times we won?).

peace.

shampoo

if u call nixen and markis a clan as Thetest i say : LOL[/b]
    I think what he means Nixen is that we have moved well beyond the definition of a "clan" and entered into the category of Legends, army, and/or impeccable force.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol nomarcy,
    the new undez sucks
    and you deserved to get flamed?
    lol i beg for xp haha maybe my sharer im not even on when you guys are on..

its none of your busniess what we get from afk
    but trust me
    im not scared to say fuck undez lol
    when im around u? lol my time zone is like 3 hours when you log off
    not to mention both u and killaheala were in error lmao!
    and you wernt in the old undez. u were in ms

thekingofswing

dam when is permission gonna get lost with our clan name.... theres like 2 original undes guys in that entire clan, if we were all still there castle would be in our hands

its pretty sad that this reborn undes clan has flotted around for so long and its an embarrasment to all the ppl that were in it. (yes i know im not an original original but i joined at start of carnac so stfu)

J

Good job, all the flaming got the topic closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234