Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

casual manes day lol xd

This is a discussion on casual manes day lol xd within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://imgur.com/a/oNesh if image doesnt work (I can't see it yet)...
Page: 1

Default casual manes day lol xd

http://imgur.com/a/oNesh if image doesnt work (I can't see it yet)
    Last edited by fireboltet; 02-10-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

s.a.

unbelievable how many +9 raptors there is already, I think I'm just gona play ardream to save me crying.

ridiculous lol there was +9's on byno the first week...hows ardream btw?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    unbelievable how many +9 raptors there is already, I think I'm just gona play ardream to save me crying.
    you'll still be crying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDyD...utu.be&t=6m13s

you can't escape.
    DoomBringer likes this.

wtf lmao. fuck that

+10 upgrade is taking having gigantic balls to a whole other level. dear god

Little archer Senior Member

these guys must be addicted to gambling irl.

It is really dumb to upgrade a +9 weapon to +10 in 15th day of a server, however the guy was super lucky and made a wb+10....

But anyways, I play MANES from the very beginning and even with raptors+9 and wb+10, those weapons in the hands of noobs doesn't really matter. So what there are 5 raptors +9, a few shards+9 and a few DV's +9 ? Doesn't mean shit

There's these people, you give them full+9 +2 while everyone is using full +8 and olds and they still can't do shit in PK Cmon.... server is really active and gg, I only hope it remains for longer cuz we all know how NTT likes to release servers avery few months to get the $$$$ flowing
    fireboltet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    It is really dumb to upgrade a +9 weapon to +10 in 15th day of a server, however the guy was super lucky and made a wb+10....

But anyways, I play MANES from the very beginning and even with raptors+9 and wb+10, those weapons in the hands of noobs doesn't really matter. So what there are 5 raptors +9, a few shards+9 and a few DV's +9 ? Doesn't mean shit

There's these people, you give them full+9 +2 while everyone is using full +8 and olds and they still can't do shit in PK Cmon.... server is really active and gg, I only hope it remains for longer cuz we all know how NTT likes to release servers avery few months to get the $$$$ flowing
    can't agree more

if you have within that short amount of time already that many +9 items and even some +10 then you can count on it that there will be more than double than that within the next weeks. Just a matter of months until everybody starts leaving and this server becomes an empty babashop server screaming for a merge.

KO is a dead shitty game with its prime time way in the past. How do people still get hyped over new servers, the only changes that will be ever done to that game is
    making it take more $$ out of your pocket.

So far more and more well known turkish clans join this server every week, a lot of +8/+9 items are actually being burnt so Judging by that I do not agree this server will be dead any soon, Some of my turkish friends already said there was a huge hype for manes, and it will last long. I also enjoy it a lot.

I agree about those babashopeers, full items full scrolls and they are still running from vses, they're like " i ll just tank you " and while they are red balling from my 77 lvl archer, they are just running away like cowards. I know archer is really strong but while they are so cocky and fully geared already they shouldn't run like pussies around ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    if you have within that short amount of time already that many +9 items and even some +10 then you can count on it that there will be more than double than that within the next weeks. Just a matter of months until everybody starts leaving and this server becomes an empty babashop server screaming for a merge.

KO is a dead shitty game with its prime time way in the past. How do people still get hyped over new servers, the only changes that will be ever done to that game is
    making it take more $$ out of your pocket.
    Mhm,
    The hype for MANES is really big, dunno why I wasn't expecting that much of activity. You can see they released 5th server and all of the servers are full 24/7.... that ain't normal.... I been playing without big breaks for the past 3 years now, joining pretty much every server they release and non of them are like MANES.

1st, there's no dragon boxes no krowaz and so on... which is a different setup from previous usko servers.

2nd fireboltet is right, new clans keep joining each and every day. So many oldies and well known clans are playing... it is getting more and more active. I honestly do think this server has future a head of it ( I hope I am not wrong )

As long as NTT doesn't release new server in the next 3 months, MANES will be active for long time.

Mhm,
    The hype for MANES is really big, dunno why I wasn't expecting that much of activity. You can see they released 5th server and all of the servers are full 24/7.... that ain't normal.... I been playing without big breaks for the past 3 years now, joining pretty much every server they release and non of them are like MANES.

1st, there's no dragon boxes no krowaz and so on... which is a different setup from previous usko servers.

2nd fireboltet is right, new clans keep joining each and every day. So many oldies and well known clans are playing... it is getting more and more active. I honestly do think this server has future a head of it ( I hope I am not wrong )

As long as NTT doesn't release new server in the next 3 months, MANES will be active for long time.
    They usually take atleast half a year to release a new server, but i guess that can be stalled even longer if the current ones keep on being active in other words; ''satisfy their money hunger''.

Manes indeed is one of the biggest launches i've seen in a long while, hopefully it survives longer than the others ones did

And they actually said, they will NEVER add them on this server - also turkish friends told me that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast