Classic KO ?

This is a discussion on Classic KO ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you think,or if its even possible,would take for NTT (or whoever owns the rights to KO nowadays) to ...
Page: 1

Default Classic KO ?

What do you think,or if its even possible,would take for NTT (or whoever owns the rights to KO nowadays) to release a classic KO server,meaning something like myko era lvl 70 or ROFD 80 capped bif/juraid server ? Personally I don't think setting up something like that would not cost them a lot with existing infrastructure,but potential benefits would be huge. Just go around and look how many people are playing myko servers,300 here,400 there,yourko like a thousand,few others 200 more or less,some launching in few days that have potential of 400,500 people...

Now bundle all that up on a single official myko server and you would easily have thousands of players,we're talking 5,6 thousands with new and returning players. I know for sure that most if not everyone would at least buy the bronze/dc prem or whatever you call it,scrolls,etc,etc...that is a lot of money for a company based in turkey .

Yeah,call me a dreamer,but is there a way to even bring a question to their attention ? At least blizzard has fucking blizzcon (not that you can compare the two),but KO doesn't even have a proper twitch channel >.< .

Best chances to get heard is via SteamKO, they might think about it more likely than USKO. However, they would need 2 separate clients, hence two games, so I don't think we'll see it happen