Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

[ANYONE?!] GOD Macro for archer 5/3 arrow needed

This is a discussion on [ANYONE?!] GOD Macro for archer 5/3 arrow needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WEll, yeah I know what most of you are going to say " omg noob macro bla bla " who ...
Page: 1

Default [ANYONE?!] GOD Macro for archer 5/3 arrow needed

WEll, yeah I know what most of you are going to say " omg noob macro bla bla " who cares, I've seen in past a GOD macro for acher 5/3 arrows from old clan member (sadly he became scammer and was banned here) and I can not contact him anyhow. His macro was purely amazing, it was so fast that you couldn't even see you were moving with "w". Does Anyone of you have such a god thing? Would help a lot with a farm i am about to do soon once i m lvl 80

Salak play legit

I am, but comeon its for a farm Can't just use skills myself as archer, for a few hours while watching a movie on 2nd pc

babashop problem solved

what program do you have?

Just a mouse macro, Razer Synapse but that really doesnt matter which mouse I am using, i just need the times between every skill

Yea yaa just for farm Shame on you !

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    I am, but comeon its for a farm Can't just use skills myself as archer, for a few hours while watching a movie on 2nd pc
    Bannable, just sayin'.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Bannable, just sayin'.
    How is AFK farming with a macro more bannable than just using a macro? Link to TOS please.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How is AFK farming with a macro more bannable than just using a macro? Link to TOS please.
    I am sure he is talking about macro as a whole. Not only about macro for farm...
    Adi likes this.

Easy to figure out. Start by having a 0,5s delay between inputs and then go down from there. If you have high ping/experience lag then just increase the input delay.

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Yea yaa just for farm Shame on you !
    Well, Ofc I will use 5/3 arrow combo as a sin to pk : ) lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Bannable, just sayin'.
    Thx for info, I didn't ask for it tho. Tell it to rhales for example who was using macro for minor combo on twitch in past. LMAOx2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    I am sure he is talking about macro as a whole. Not only about macro for farm...
    I know how to set up a macro for anything, that is not the case. The one I had from that dude was INSANE, Can not remake it thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Easy to figure out. Start by having a 0,5s delay between inputs and then go down from there. If you have high ping/experience lag then just increase the input delay.
    If It was easy I wouldn't bother you guys

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Because NTTgame doesn't care if you use some sort of program in PK for minor or for a better combo, because you aren't gaining anything out of it (other than NPs which aren't directly translatable into anything). If you use macro on farm or exp, you not only are gaining something directly (items and EXP), you aren't using their genie service, so of course they're going to ban you for it.

It's illegal to use macro for farm and EXP, but it's perfectly fine to use it in PK, it's pretty retarded but that's just the way it works.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Because NTTgame doesn't care if you use some sort of program in PK for minor or for a better combo, because you aren't gaining anything out of it (other than NPs which aren't directly translatable into anything). If you use macro on farm or exp, you not only are gaining something directly (items and EXP), you aren't using their genie service, so of course they're going to ban you for it.

It's illegal to use macro for farm and EXP, but it's perfectly fine to use it in PK, it's pretty retarded but that's just the way it works.
    But wait, With farm I mean playing manual just using 5/3 arrow macro instead of clicking it by myself. So I don't see any difference between this and pking lol. You just get exp/items instead of NPs ;D

Gosh this macro guy is so agressive Homie do not strain so im just joking LMAOOO

oh and btw if you just need macro for farm or exp you would not ask for it here, any would be good ( but you need GODly one ). But everyone tells that np

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast