Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I once accidently duped ironbow +7 with Chusco...well on that dc we lost dual mirage +8's. GM made us rollback ...
Page: 11

I once accidently duped ironbow +7 with Chusco...well on that dc we lost dual mirage +8's. GM made us rollback so we got the mirages back and I did delete ironbow.

I bought some items with USD from players I knew...if someone counts that cheating.

I also did couple n00b chars when towers could be bugged...and when humans/orcs rushed to base when n00b char was taking hits, I dced my newbie when those bug abusers were in town...so I kinda appologise those people who lost exp... :lol: Maybe not

Hmmm I never used any cheat program nor scammed anyone, I quess it means I am a newbie in nowadays standart

MillionVoices

ok so im going to set the bar here for cheating in KO just so that you guys can flame me, instead of others. Believe me or not say what you want I dont care what you all think and thats exactly why I became obsessed with cheating in KO before I went on to be obssessed with cheating in WoW.

1) I helped Elsasa make KOHack.
    2) I introduced macroing to RAINBOWNINJAS on Adonis (first big macro clan)
    3) I published the Town portal lagout dupe on fgnetwork. This ultimatly led to massive duping on usko.
    4) When USKO came out me and ELsasa macrod and abyss bugged to level 60 in under four days.
    5) Made a bruteforce password finder to steal accounts off knightonlineworld.com if i knew thier account ids. This led to k2 adding more security on thier site.
    6) I scammed 3 people out of thier KO accounts.
    7) By luck got access to k2 email 3 years ago and got addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, and proceeded to call them randomly asking for stuff or telling them that I needed to talk to the owner. Was funny until some chinees guy told me he was calling the cops if i called again.
    8) Published the list on old k2 forums and kept publishing it until K2 even though i got ip banned (proxy) until they were forced to lock the forums.
    Yeh i get a rush from cheating the system, quit doing this crap to KO and now I do it to WoW, think the turks are doing great without me though. Want proof of all that I had to say? or want to exact revenge on an old gm (arestides) by prank calling him at 4am? message me and I might reply if you reason is good enough. Peace.[/b]
    lol mad props to u

except scam part, i find it wrong to get someone trust and then fuck em over.

Zaria

Hmmm I never used any cheat program nor scammed anyone, I quess it means I am a newbie in nowadays standart [/b]
    Its good to be a newbie!

:P

Hi Waggy

this topic makes me sad

Terrorblade

In old KO I earned money and bought my first chitin+1 (boots). Got DC right after I pressed ok and when I came back I got money and chitin as well :P

I didnt delete them, such a duper I am.... The only appologize for me is that I didnt know there's something called duping

Yes, cause posting here that you've cheated or still cheat does make whatever you did OK, cause you posted it in this specific come clean topic

God will love you again if you! he will forgive you if you post in this thread.

stupid topic...

DragonFire

Yes, cause posting here that you've cheated or still cheat does make whatever you did OK, cause you posted it in this specific come clean topic
    God will love you again if you! he will forgive you if you post in this thread.
    stupid topic...[/b]

I love you too :wub:

R34P3R_Magikz

k i'm an alcoholic what about you?

I love you too :wub:[/b]

Ofcourse, you are my son B)

mobill owned k2 ^_^ :lol: own WoW own them more then you owned k2

mammlea

I use auto-get drunk and auto-get laid :P

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

koxped 3 rogues and sold them for igc...xmas bugged for around 80gb...FT bug for around 60+gb...scammed a few people here and there and anvil bugged other shit to +7 and made probably 350-400gb doin that...then gave it all away and quit

Banned Senior Member

I touch little kids

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011