Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Come clean EVERYONE

This is a discussion on Come clean EVERYONE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and baf3rt used christmas decoration bug thing to get what we wanted. also me and destroyer koxped when logos ...
Page: 6

Banned

me and baf3rt used christmas decoration bug thing to get what we wanted. also me and destroyer koxped when logos came out till like lvl 40. (don't see how turks do it. it gets so fucking boring)

Banned

the combo thing is meh every rogue used some sort of keyboard.

Did you guys realy dupe +8 shards??[/b]
    no, i made the whole thing up

we never duped, or never used a special keyboard

think i am high

i did funniest joke of all time to my real life friend he plays warrior and is always talking about getting rocs and he spends like 979870987987098 hours camping bowl praying for bach so one day when im at his house i changed the scolar skin to bach skin... so everytime he sees a scolar it says bach... next day i set it up by going bro brooooooo come cz fast there is like some bug look 98749283749827349 bachs ... so of course he goes nuts killing them all never noticing they hit for like 1 and never drop roc about 1 hour later he goes shit man i need to buy gold pre maybe i can get a drop

Banned Senior Member

wanna see my keyboard? It cant macro any keys XD all my shit was manual pressings

Canadian

i did funniest joke of all time to my real life friend he plays warrior and is always talking about getting rocs and he spends like 979870987987098 hours camping bowl praying for bach so one day when im at his house i changed the scolar skin to bach skin... so everytime he sees a scolar it says bach... next day i set it up by going bro brooooooo come cz fast there is like some bug look 98749283749827349 bachs ... so of course he goes nuts killing them all never noticing they hit for like 1 and never drop roc about 1 hour later he goes shit man i need to buy gold pre maybe i can get a drop [/b]
    ahahahahhahaha

nfw

Phantom lets grow emo together <3 :0

SLeePMoDe

i did funniest joke of all time to my real life friend he plays warrior and is always talking about getting rocs and he spends like 979870987987098 hours camping bowl praying for bach so one day when im at his house i changed the scolar skin to bach skin... so everytime he sees a scolar it says bach... next day i set it up by going bro brooooooo come cz fast there is like some bug look 98749283749827349 bachs ... so of course he goes nuts killing them all never noticing they hit for like 1 and never drop roc about 1 hour later he goes shit man i need to buy gold pre maybe i can get a drop [/b]
    You both are silly because bach doesn&#39;t drop rocs.

Banned

i masterbate all the time

MillionVoices

Dupe
    Koxp

RiseAgainst_

Christmas bug was fun ^^

Banned Senior Member

Decided to remove "hack" from the list Gondon? Or you wanna change it to "scam" since you didn&#39;t crack the DB

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i lure on people for fun =[

[/b]

pff u were just there to ress me from the EW&#39;s

nfw

Well im bored so add exp bug to my list.Now i wait for my car parts

KokoGG

Well im bored so add exp bug to my list.Now i wait for my car parts[/b]

gogo 7x LOL

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

hm.. i used macro in my very first days of myko till some1 told me its banable and it scared the shit out using it any further

other then that, i didnt do anything xcept for making thousands of dollars selling items for usd.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast