Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded

This is a discussion on Could this be 1 of the reasons for Turkish ppl being branded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ve heard a peruvian guy was making np transfer..and using turkish names on char like " rogue_Tr_" " mage_Tr" ...
Page: 4

nasality

i ve heard a peruvian guy was making np transfer..and using turkish names on char like

" rogue_Tr_" " mage_Tr" :lol:

SiegeR

ur not my brother or not my friend or i didnt even know you why lost my time?

to let u post more turkish pms by quoting me?

Michal_PL

Why you dont want to share with us? h43r: Maybe you didnt get stupid PM from polish ppl? ^_^

SiegeR

do i look like i need to prove that?
    no need u can think what u want np for me i cant change ur mind coz ur blinded

Michal_PL

Originally posted by SiegeR
    Yes, you look. ^_^ I will not believe untile i dont see. :rollseyes:

SlashGun

Originally posted by Morrr+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morrr)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlashGun
    How can u judge all turks for 1 pm ? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z
    One PM??? Go to Luferson and wait 10min, you will get 2345434554 PMs with a.s, slm , a.q , clan +........ Its so fuucking hard to understand that not all are Turks!!!???[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzz matter what ? some brain fukks messages about mom sister and etc. i think.

Michal_PL

Originally posted by SlashGun
    zzzzzzzzzzz matter what ? some brain fukks messages about mom sister and etc. i think.
    Wow you can think... cant be

SiegeR

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    Yes, you look. ^_^ I will not believe untile i dont see. :rollseyes:[/b]
    ur opinion wont change anything and i wont gonna post
    bb

Morrr

You wont gona post because you hev nothing :lol:

Michal_PL

Yes, my opinion will not change any thing. ^_^ I just want to see some PM from Polish guyz and laugh at them. [/quote]

Michal_PL

Originally posted by Morrr
    You wont gona post because you hev nothing :lol:
    Morrr you are right :lol:

MaJe

What now? Mor and michale_pl defending polish players here?

Volcanic

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    I give you inferno clan on Ares. *

Just tell them that a kurd is poking their mother, that usually works.
    saying this u just simply provoke them :blink:
    i want to ask u about something. will u not get mad if i will tell u that nazi is fuking ur mother? :huh:[/b]
    No, not really. Firstly, i know you are talking crap, and secondly, have you seen my mother? You wouldn`t

hmm and turks is poking ur mother ?
    No, my mother likes men, not children

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by earl
    problems about turks started 1 year and half ago , each day/week u guys made topic about turkish ksers/macroers/cheaters and u made fun with em , we tried to explain u that it cant be about nation they r just kids but u still didnt get it , its sad to see that u guys will be doctors/engineers/teachers/etc etc , *anyways go make more topics about turks nothing gonna change also lemme help u about ur signs " ı fek ur mothers sısters femıly oke men " hope u r happy now.
    We do know they're just kids. My question is why are they so poorly supervised? Are cybercafes the equivalent of daycare in Turkey? And since the site is in Turkish AND English, why don't they understand the rules yet?

We know they're just kids, but we're wondering why they don't notice that so many people hate them because they're RUDE. Not because they're Turkish.

earl

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    problems about turks started 1 year and half ago , each day/week u guys made topic about turkish ksers/macroers/cheaters and u made fun with em , we tried to explain u that it cant be about nation they r just kids but u still didnt get it , its sad to see that u guys will be doctors/engineers/teachers/etc etc , *anyways go make more topics about turks nothing gonna change also lemme help u about ur signs " ı fek ur mothers sısters femıly oke men " hope u r happy now.
    We do know they're just kids. My question is why are they so poorly supervised? Are cybercafes the equivalent of daycare in Turkey? And since the site is in Turkish AND English, why don't they understand the rules yet?

We know they're just kids, but we're wondering why they don't notice that so many people hate them because they're RUDE. Not because they're Turkish.[/b]
    u asked the question u gave the answer , kids , how could u think that 9-10 years old kid can understand rules of game or what does rude mean? Do u think they ever check offical site hell no they r just looking for cheat/hack sites for learn how to dupe or how to use keyloggers i know em cos i live with em.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast