Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Could server mergers fix KO?

This is a discussion on Could server mergers fix KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; merging any server with anothere server will ruin the younger server. ares will pwn any server if merged. cwest will ...
Page: 2

merging any server with anothere server will ruin the younger server. ares will pwn any server if merged. cwest will be pwnd by anyserver. by sheer number of + on armor and weapon and lvl of players[/b]
    It wouldn't affect it as much as you think simply because they would be the same server and then the items would be available in the market.

Even if c-west is newer you can guarantee lots of people would buy GB's for better items

Banned Senior Member

I guess he does not.

How on earth would K2 merge C-West with Ares, don't be retarded.[/b]
    I remember when they let Ares fight a 1 month old server on the second USKO Interserver war in the first round

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

This idea has its ups and downs. Increase of players obviously, but there will be a uneven distribution when it comes to lvl's, np's, and gear. With more players also comes more lag especially during wars etc etc.

Ignore Me Senior Member

If you had two unsuccesful night clubs in the same road. Say "Ares" and "Diez". Then removed one. And called the remaining night club "Ares+Dies". Do all the club go-ers goto your new club. No the basic reason for both clubs failing remain the same.

I've seen Ares CZ very full during the XMas XP event. Cos so many people want XP but that means more to raid so PvPers also come.

But If they ever merge servers this game hasn't got more than a few months left.

ooo

I remember when they let Ares fight a 1 month old server on the second USKO Interserver war in the first round [/b]
    detail pls

draviste

If you had two unsuccesful night clubs in the same road. Say "Ares" and "Diez". Then removed one. And called the remaining night club "Ares+Dies". Do all the club go-ers goto your new club. No the basic reason for both clubs failing remain the same.

I've seen Ares CZ very full during the XMas XP event. Cos so many people want XP but that means more to raid so PvPers also come.

But If they ever merge servers this game hasn't got more than a few months left.[/b]
    I think the concept is more about if you have 12 servers much less ground to cover for gm's, reduced expenses for k2 which in a perfect world would mean a better a better product, items and level's is a side situation which really has no bearing on a servers merger, its more to get a better product with better gm support by reducing the cost and maxing out the profitability.

I would merge the following

Ares + Diez + Zigenon

Bera + Cypher + Olympia

Edna + Manes + Pathos

Ronark + Lagos + Girakon

Akara + Carnac East

and would leave Carnac West as English onlyish server.

so would have 6 servers 2 servers on each a total of 12 servers

usko should be closed and opened again under new company

SillyHo

Pretty simple really, some clans wouldnt look so big, but take cypher for instance. With all its duping, Ares could merge with it no problem. Diez and beramus could merge with each other, Xig could merge with Ronark or Manes and so on. There is an odd amount with the Cwests, so leave them be as is. Some of the problems would be solved easily enough, and the new ones created (too many KOXPers in one slot) would be funny to watch at least.

If people were overtly worried, could just merge the 4 big boys together into 2 servers (take your pick on which 2 with which) and the rest of the (new servers) could merge in order.

IsgurosBous

I remember the Producer said once to this question:
    "Never!"

seems like that gay hasn't a choice now.[/b]
    In the same question round where he was asked when Bifrost would come back:
    "With the FF expansion!"

runordie

You wouldn't merge Ares with C-West num nuts.

Ares -> Diez
    Xig -> Bera
    Cypher -> Olympia -> Edana
    Manes -> Pathos -> Logos (Remember the summer when all of these were released?)
    Ronark -> Girakon -> Akara
    C-West and C-East stay alone.

If you think it's unfair for the people on the younger server because of items and nps. Look on the upside, more people on(always a plus), and the people on the younger server have a chance to obtain the better items.

Merge the servers, or else this game is dead.

only good outcome would be koxpers not able to farm and lvl as fast.
    gm coverage wont change. ko is greedy they'll just fire some gms to cut expenses and increase their profits >.>

draviste

its a good idea i think, i dont know much about the other servers but pathos cz is very empty
    1 gg party vs 1 gg party werý borýng

btw draviste are u back ? [/b]
    Hiya Sames I still have my lvl 80 warrior its got +8 shell all +1 uniques and a rebirth +10 raptor but refuse to play until the game is fixed, really active in WH a little in aoc and might come back to ko one day, damn i just realized I got gaming issues

Oh in case your interested in a little White lion pvp action from Warhammer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqUztiArdk...feature=related as I always say The Beat goes on

only good outcome would be koxpers not able to farm and lvl as fast.
    gm coverage wont change. ko is greedy they'll just fire some gms to cut expenses and increase their profits >.>[/b]

They have gms?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

K2 have no life and no heart

maybe when all donate K2 for a all around refresh they would do it

but from the money what they got from premium and knight cash they will never do it

Money first Gamers Last

K2

Banned Senior Member

detail pls[/b]
    umm... each war was won in about 2 mins

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast