Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Could server mergers fix KO?

This is a discussion on Could server mergers fix KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The real reason is not the population, its the game management. Merging servers would be another "disguise the problem" for ...
Page: 5

cRuX

The real reason is not the population, its the game management. Merging servers would be another "disguise the problem" for k2. Nothing would be fixed and hacks would still take over with or without anti cheat.
    I been alive long enough to know, a monkey wearing an elephant suit is still a monkey.

on a side not..
    Cypher is not as bad as everyone makes out. Yes, its bad and has crazy items...but so does every other server. Lets say i took my char to Ares...what would it be like with my current crap? chitin +8 uniques +1....would i be fuct up on Ares? I do ok in cypher with that crap, i get an M or and S every month on a 77 char.
    Skill lvl on new servers is just as good as an old server, considering a new server is made up of approx 75% of old server refugees.
    Also, you couldnt add cypher with Oly or Edana. Simply cos of "rare" items. Little unfair to have some players with 25dd/20sd yada yada whilst others could only get the chitin counterparts.[/b]
    What's stopping the oly or edana players from buying the rare dd?

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

The real reason is not the population, its the game management. Merging servers would be another "disguise the problem" for k2. Nothing would be fixed and hacks would still take over with or without anti cheat.
    I been alive long enough to know, a monkey wearing an elephant suit is still a monkey.

on a side not..
    Cypher is not as bad as everyone makes out. Yes, its bad and has crazy items...but so does every other server. Lets say i took my char to Ares...what would it be like with my current crap? chitin +8 uniques +1....would i be fuct up on Ares? I do ok in cypher with that crap, i get an M or and S every month on a 77 char.
    Skill lvl on new servers is just as good as an old server, considering a new server is made up of approx 75% of old server refugees.
    Also, you couldnt add cypher with Oly or Edana. Simply cos of "rare" items. Little unfair to have some players with 25dd/20sd yada yada whilst others could only get the chitin counterparts.[/b]
    well, before all these bugs/hacks came out, one major problem was the population. merging will solve that problem but this wont fix the current bugs/hacks at all. it wont even disguise those problems

besides k2 already stated that they wont merge any servers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345