Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

CSW KO4LIFE ALLY

This is a discussion on CSW KO4LIFE ALLY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The gay Wall is copyright of OutKasteD :P[/b] Count on me, call me on msn when the time comes to ...
Page: 6

WARP

The gay Wall is copyright of OutKasteD :P[/b]

Count on me, call me on msn when the time comes to ^^

Banned

i guess my clans says we are going so we are even though i think its a waste of time as felix has stated the following week every cafe in turkey will show up and easily take it back with shear #'s

also UK doesnt want to hold it so no back stabbing from us....really could care less about the stupid castle at this point in the game

i know for me to care k2 would have to do a 180* turn in the right direction as to the game getting better and we all know that wont happen

Havvk

the point is to show those guys that we own in this game,that having +3 uniques,spamin skills and being shits
    (ks,dupe,abuse,curse,insult) is low,to show them that if we want we can took all they have...

gravedigga_bg

to show them that if we want we can took all they have...[/b]
    with interest :P

Banned Senior Member

CSW in 10 mins if u wanna go :P

Richard_II

If our clan wants to be involved I will be there, but I can only show up for the Saturday CSW as I am at work during weekdays; and weekend CSW is pointless as it is currently bugged.

Banned Senior Member

Saturday CSW is bugged and doesnt start

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The problem is keeping high numbers organised and loyal to each other.

Blacklord has alot of respect from his peers so the backstabbing risk is low.

The castle is very easy to take when you have around 400 ppl attacking, when we ( AHM , OutKasteD and Infinity ) were defending we would have around 200 ish ppl defending and on big attacks maybe get another 100 to defend. KB can get high numbers really quickly. Suprize is goign to be our key to do it period, Blacklord now knows there will be a threat and as any leader will do is increase his defence for a few weeks.

If you want to take the castle just to prove a point it's not worth doing as you will lose it the following week. So my advise is to everyone is start working out who you want as a perm holder and do some aliences. My clan and the mob worked together on many things before we did the CSW and it's a strong realtionship like that is what will succeed.

I'll help anyone out with the CSW to the best on my knowledge if you pm me with questions ect.

Banned

really guys stop wasting your time trying to do this.....we know we can take it and we can prob hold it but whats the point

turks will just keep growing while we keep quiting cause k2 sucks

turks dont care if k2 wipes everything they have cause they just dupe it back....we dont dupe so we are screwed when that happens so we quit

do better things with your time while in ko like pk, farm and laugh with your friends on vent

ya know what's funny...a while ago i remember a bunch of people saying the KB clan will only last a month

why to try get castle in first place ?

Havvk

why to try get castle in first place ?[/b]
    cuz every week they are getting more coins,and the clan-ally who has the castle means is the best...and they are not...
    or u wanna make a 10 clan isiloon,felankor,bifrost?

tomorrow is buged?i wanna do a walk there

Heim4teil

really guys stop wasting your time trying to do this.....we know we can take it and we can prob hold it but whats the point

turks will just keep growing while we keep quiting cause k2 sucks

turks dont care if k2 wipes everything they have cause they just dupe it back....we dont dupe so we are screwed when that happens so we quit

do better things with your time while in ko like pk, farm and laugh with your friends on vent[/b]
    i think it make fun to get a castle and defending it...only for this i will equip a old diez char

Psy

I just made an orc clan named K04life if anyone's interested

Inactive Member

australia sucks 3am :| thursday night :|

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast