Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Cwest's Newest Legit 1337 ITEM

This is a discussion on Cwest's Newest Legit 1337 ITEM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dunno if its legit since theres alot bugs in KO if u check out Beramus u can see like ...
Page: 5

i dunno if its legit since theres alot bugs in KO if u check out Beramus u can see like 5-6 +10 II and +21 reverse ms -.-
    and THOSE ARE NOT LEGIT!

i dunno if its legit since theres alot bugs in KO if u check out Beramus u can see like 5-6 +10 II and +21 reverse ms -.-
    and THOSE ARE NOT LEGIT![/b]
    there is only +10 II but its being used on many chars thats why see them multible times and same goes for the MS +21 rebirth there is only 1

cuz i sold my md +9 last week and now it says that i have dual md +9 so dunno whats going on i think the update doesnt remove what u had even if the item was removed from ur char

kibal

lol yeah i just checked theres 2 +9 hell bloods wasnt bifrost closed during c-east[/b]
    lol is same hb , love how people talk about things that they dont know.

kibal

I just saw in kingofknight 2 guys that use the ii+9 1 of them a priest with fp +8 and the other a war with +7 shells , so those guys with that crappy armors bought / made a +8 (that its already good for that server) and tried it +9 ? rofl keep joking , luv how gms inject items in ko .

Gangsta

I just saw in kingofknight 2 guys that use the ii+9 1 of them a priest with fp +8 and the other a war with +7 shells , so those guys with that crappy armors bought / made a +8 (that its already good for that server) and tried it +9 ? rofl keep joking , luv how gms inject items in ko .[/b]
    they can trade to each other and it shows as both having

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

they can trade to each other and it shows as both having[/b]
    Yes but the point was why would someone with crappy items upgrade something like II +8.

Because they know the anvil bug?

manveerj

Cuz its a game nd they dont care if they burn it

ChocolateMints

alright i made it OK, i was a priest Aftershock made a ii8 with 225 mil bought +5 bus to 7 and trina'd to 8 it went, later i made a shard +8 for a bit more but i made one, then my shard 8 was scammed from the people who use i's for l's ,and it got scammed from me. I was quitting and through everything on anvil and the ii went 9, i re birthed since clan was telling me to, friend bought me a warrior to play on and i through the ii9 on it and now were trying to gear the warrior out OK. so fuck of all you non believers. i made it.and im still looking at it in disbelief but i have a ii9 alright.
    -AfterShock now playing on tipsy

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha he has some balls maybe?

i mean ii +8 i think around 300 usd

lol if he rich and dont care then eh

ChocolateMints

I just saw in kingofknight 2 guys that use the ii+9 1 of them a priest with fp +8 and the other a war with +7 shells , so those guys with that crappy armors bought / made a +8 (that its already good for that server) and tried it +9 ? rofl keep joking , luv how gms inject items in ko .[/b]
    and who the fuck are you do you know me, do you play this server??? +7 shell and +8 fp are amazing atm... your just a fucking 12 year old who has no clue what happened so keep your god dam mouth shut
    -AfterShock

Checho

and who the fuck are you do you know me, do you play this server??? +7 shell and +8 fp are amazing atm... your just a fucking 12 year old who has no clue what happened so keep your god dam mouth shut
    -AfterShock[/b]
    Chill dude

Honestly who cares if its legit or not. I would be happy enough to have such an awesome item on a fairly new server to care what people say on a forum about it. Go go gear up a priest and parasite helis everything in CZ.

I believe

Gratzz

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345