Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

CWest throwback: LissTheBliss

This is a discussion on CWest throwback: LissTheBliss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Again, I could be remembering wrong, but I seem remember something about her quitting game and her brother Arnt or ...
Page: 2

Again, I could be remembering wrong, but I seem remember something about her quitting game and her brother Arnt or something like taking over the account. This is stuff from years ago though, and my memory isn't always so good hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Again, I could be remembering wrong, but I seem remember something about her quitting game and her brother Arnt or something like taking over the account. This is stuff from years ago though, and my memory isn't always so good hehe.
    I remember Arnt playing a fire mage in Hellsfury, dunno if it was the same character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I remember Arnt playing a fire mage in Hellsfury, dunno if it was the same character.
    What's up gae?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    What's up gae?
    Currently wandering the forum stuck between two options (1) Save the money and don't play this old game and (2) Babashop the hell out of Cypher...

So same old same old I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Currently wandering the forum stuck between two options (1) Save the money and don't play this old game and (2) Babashop the hell out of Cypher...

So same old same old I guess
    90% Option 2, and 10% for option 1
    Rougean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Was this person actually a dude fooling everyone in hellsfury pretending to be a girl?
    Liss was a girl, played with her alot. She did dcz, RLB and CZ with us and yes was a clan council member. I liked her style. As the years went on I remember Arnt, had some link to Liss but I dont remember playing alot with Arnt in vent or anything so I dont know if that was truly her. It was most of the times I played with the character in party. Yes at some point I think her brother screwed some people , cant remember the specifics of any of it really being so long ago..

Our forums are still up, I think some of the Euro boys might still go there some but all in all i think its dead... Ranzoape or Nic...aka Masterslave might still operate or use the forum.. I honestly havent tried logging into it in a while.. At one point people were trying to hack my account there when I was greenbar and one of the admins.. back when we were full on RLB vs Gladiator(cheatin bastards lol ).. I ended up just not taking an admin/moderator role at the website , tho they never bothered me here when i was Moderator here.. so I still looky here every once in awhile...

btw Hellooooo you good ole boys... Razor, Rougean, Snipes and my favorite mage Regiss.... hope you guys been doing ok! Miss the old days of this game, cant seem to find anything close to replace it....
    Rougean and razor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Liss was a girl, played with her alot. She did dcz, RLB and CZ with us and yes was a clan council member. I liked her style. As the years went on I remember Arnt, had some link to Liss but I dont remember playing alot with Arnt in vent or anything so I dont know if that was truly her. It was most of the times I played with the character in party. Yes at some point I think her brother screwed some people , cant remember the specifics of any of it really being so long ago..

Our forums are still up, I think some of the Euro boys might still go there some but all in all i think its dead... Ranzoape or Nic...aka Masterslave might still operate or use the forum.. I honestly havent tried logging into it in a while.. At one point people were trying to hack my account there when I was greenbar and one of the admins.. back when we were full on RLB vs Gladiator(cheatin bastards lol ).. I ended up just not taking an admin/moderator role at the website , tho they never bothered me here when i was Moderator here.. so I still looky here every once in awhile...

btw Hellooooo you good ole boys... Razor, Rougean, Snipes and my favorite mage Regiss.... hope you guys been doing ok! Miss the old days of this game, cant seem to find anything close to replace it....
    Yeah, we had a nice clans back them with a good alliance. Anyway, hows your life Draven? All good?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

Hey draven! glad you're doing fine and thanks for the clarification lol.
    Draven likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Yeah, we had a nice clans back them with a good alliance. Anyway, hows your life Draven? All good?
    getting older, lazier, less motivated.... yep going good! lol Dont really do much gaming anymore... only becuz nothing seems to be interesting enough. I seen PanchoVilla's post about returning, almost made me interested enough to open Steam... then that lazy, older, not movitated stuff kicked in LOL take care guys!

How old is the "my brother did it" excuse??? But hey, at least you guys only lost items. I lost all my life to a girl on Knight Online.

Quote Originally Posted by standontcare View Post
    how old is the "my brother did it" excuse??? But hey, at least you guys only lost items. I lost all my life to a girl on knight online.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    How old is the "my brother did it" excuse??? But hey, at least you guys only lost items. I lost all my life to a girl on Knight Online.
    whoa whoa what? what happened lol.

whoa whoa what? what happened lol.
    From what I recall, they were a couple playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    From what I recall, they were a couple playing the game.
    I know that but the post made it sound like they broke up lol.

I know that but the post made it sound like they broke up lol.
    It sounds rather like they broke up in a shit storm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast