Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cypher king-mottotoni=abuse

This is a discussion on cypher king-mottotoni=abuse within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 needs to remove the "report subject" ability from kings....this faggot does it to any random person who he says ...
Page: 1

Default cypher king-mottotoni=abuse

K2 needs to remove the "report subject" ability from kings....this faggot does it to any random person who he says ks him in pk....grow the fk up, if we going to have immature little faggots as kings pls remove this as it makes the player and the clan they are in look bad....MOTTONTONI SuCK MY DICK U FKN FGT!!

almost4life1

+1

LaResistance

if u wait while he is fighting and when the opponent's hp is nearly down, and spike him, and steal np, you deserve to be reported

Zarger

what does it mean when a king makes you "report subject" anyway?

xShadyx

i aint gonna defend the cypher king i hate him too but if yur too noob to pk then dont go to cz lol

Originally posted by LaResistance
    if u wait while he is fighting and when the opponent's hp is nearly down, and spike him, and steal np, you deserve to be reported
    Laugh, every1 gets KSED all THE FKN TIME, thats a part of pk, just because it happens to a king they should have that put over their head? NO, "steal np" stfu if u cant handle not getting 15 np then get a fkn life

Originally posted by xShadyx
    i aint gonna defend the cypher king i hate him too but if yur too noob to pk then dont go to cz lol
    lol ok well we should all macro to 66 like you ive been ksed by lvl 70s that makes them noob? ok then..

xShadyx

buddy if i was gonna koxp id be lvl 70 see i dont koxp im 1 of the few legit ppl on cypher

buddy if i was gonna koxp id be lvl 70 see i dont koxp im 1 of the few legit ppl on cypher
    LOL ? now that's funny, and when u were orc?

BeatItPunk

Real Mottatoni was the coolest guy ever. This new player who I do not know, dont have a clue about him -_-

almost4life1

Originally posted by assas62+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(assas62)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx
    LOL ? now that's funny, and when u were orc?[/b]
    lol LEGITLEGITLEGITLEGITLEGIT

xShadyx

lol buddy ive been more legit than alot of ppl u can say i koxped all u want cus i kno it aint true lol

lol buddy ive been more legit than alot of ppl u can say i koxped all u want cus i kno it aint true lol
    lmao stfu man i know you did, stop lieing!

xShadyx

u got a screenshot? fraps? any proof of this?

how does report subject work ? and what is it that a king does when he sees someone with it pls say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast