Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cypher Ring ?

This is a discussion on Cypher Ring ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzzzz you buy through playspan using your paypal account then you get an e-mail with the KESN codes. there isnt ...
Page: 2

zzzzzz you buy through playspan using your paypal account then you get an e-mail with the KESN codes. there isnt an offer on playspan for $55. So just buy 2x $25 or $30 or w/e you can do math right. This is the only way for people who dont have a KESN in their vicinity[/b]
    you can only enter 1 K-ESN code number when you want to purchase Cypher Ring not 2 codes

has anyone tried to send a ticket to k2 asking them how to buy the cypher ring / use KESN.

maybe they have some helpful tips,

p.s im dont have prem so i wont get an answer if i ask them[/b]
    they are just gonna say, we are so sorry but this future is only available for turks and brazilians.

well, its still worth a shot, and trying gamespan CS could work too - http://www.playspan.com/support

ooo

i sealed, traded, unsealed and work fine no bug EXCEPT for the seal/unseal password. thats the only thing that is bugged atm.

can you show some screen shots, or at least explain how you bought the ring?

Banned

Lets say you have purchased a ring , can you trade it empty so someone else can use it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12