Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Cypher server opening information

This is a discussion on Cypher server opening information within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi For all the Ardream / RLB players- Just some food for thought, most ardream/rlb players might ...
Page: 3

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    For all the Ardream / RLB players-

Just some food for thought, most ardream/rlb players might disagree with me but I've been playing long enough to tell you that you're missing a significant part of this game by playing in Ardream/RLB.
    I feel like 10 years split between all 3 zones is enough to make my own opinion on what zone i prefer more, thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Lol? I replied to 1 comment on Steam saying to play in CZ like real men when they asked what should we do, I don't see how that makes it saying it over and over again, I have nothing against Ardream players, I was going to make a side char later on to PK there for fun, no need to be so butthurt because I made one joke about apparently the only reason you play KO.

When you resort to "butt-hurt" because your "joke" wasn't a joke that's when you admit intellectual defeat, I accept your surrender.
    razor likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Although I agree having 1 zone will be better for the majority of the playerbase the whole idea that CZ is a more competitive zone is bullshit.

DCZ is just as if not more competitive than CZ. It's an entirely different playstyle that some people prefer.
    Like I said, some players might disagree.
    More competitve? I doubt that and I say that based on Ex-rlb/ardream opinions..not mine, although I played few times there and wasn't anywhere as hard as some people say it is.

I guess it depends on your time zone as well, perhaps when you PK at CZ you don't get the good players against you and just few nonskilled players that doesn't really know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    CZ will def be less ridiculous without those 1.2k spamming passion warriors. Compared to ANY other class at 83, warriors get so much more, in fact they are the only ones that get abilities past 80 points in the regular skill trees and not just master ones. #Balance

I wish NTT would add level 83 skills to all the other classes. Sin, archer, fire, ice, light, buff, duff, heal, nobody cares about kurian, etc.
    Did you even PK as a 83 in USKO?

Rogues has Eskrima, which takes 20 dagger def and arrow from your opponent.

Priests has option to set their skill points better, which allows them to put 80 on db or buff 60heal and 5 Master.(something priests cant do at 80..)

Mages has their dragons which is a very strategic skill.
    Very useful in PVP if they use it as it suppose to be used.

Kurians, you said you don't care but just like priests.. on a higher lvl they can open more skills which opens for them the option to go for a stronger build. A lot stronger.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    I feel like 10 years split between all 3 zones is enough to make my own opinion on what zone i prefer more, thank you though.
    Please enligthen me, during those 10years where did you play exactly? Server and nicknames if may I ask.

I believe that if you actually played 10years(not 2years in arow and then quit for 6 and come back last year..) I would've heard about you.

Been around since 04', never seen your g4l nickname used even once in game or on forums before the whole steam subject came up.
    DoomBringer and azreal313 like this.

ok You are again flaming about sh1t and personal prefferences not about something important. Read this:
    • Knight Cash will be required to make in-game purchases using the Power Up Store. Knight Cash can be purchased using funds from your Steam Wallet. Purchase restrictions may apply.

What those restricitions mean ? Now on USKO we are not able to buy EXP prem in 1st day what do You think about it on Steam ? <--- THIS is important shit, not a fight about who preffers apple juice or orange one -.-

see you guyz at cz =)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by :gyrgi View Post
    ok You are again flaming about sh1t and personal prefferences not about something important. Read this:
    • Knight Cash will be required to make in-game purchases using the Power Up Store. Knight Cash can be purchased using funds from your Steam Wallet. Purchase restrictions may apply.

What those restricitions mean ? Now on USKO we are not able to buy EXP prem in 1st day what do You think about it on Steam ? <--- THIS is important shit, not a fight about who preffers apple juice or orange one -.-
    Don't want to flame the fire, but I prefer good ole' Orange Juice.

Little archer Senior Member

Did you even PK as a 83 in USKO?

Rogues has Eskrima, which takes 20 dagger def and arrow from your opponent.

Priests has option to set their skill points better, which allows them to put 80 on db or buff 60heal and 5 Master.(something priests cant do at 80..)

Mages has their dragons which is a very strategic skill.
    Very useful in PVP if they use it as it suppose to be used.

Kurians, you said you don't care but just like priests.. on a higher lvl they can open more skills which opens for them the option to go for a stronger build. A lot stronger.
    Not what the tooltip says but ok, maybe some of that 'secret knowledge' that ko is full of.

None of what you mentioned can be compared to berserker warrior, it's a standalone build much like archer compared to sin but I don't expect you lot to know much about game balance.

For all the Ardream / RLB players-

Some of you might complain about this and refuse to agree with the plans NTTGame has made, but consider this,
    You'll have the entire server playing in 1 PVP zone, some might disagree with level 80 but through the years of me playing KO..
    I've seen many ardream/rlb players (and I mean actual ardream/rlb players- players that were playing ard/rlb for years!), moving from there to CZ.

I started wondering at some point why seeing a CZ player starting in RLB or Ardream isn't as common as seeing an Ardream/rlb player moving to CZ.
    Guess what every single one of them told me? CZ is more challenging and entertaining.

It's true that you might be able to make more NPS at Ardream (at an average server, not new servers..) but think about the challenge you'll have, the competition!
    competition is fun!

NTTGame is planning to create as many channels as necessary in order to let nonpremium users to login as well, which also means you'll be seeing many nonpremium users around as well.
    It's true that leveling to 80 might be a bit hard without a premium but if you're not willing to buy a premium then, at least, start leveling to 80, at your own time..
    some of you might end up buying premium which is something that I would do if I were you, in order to shorten this process.

At the end of this road of EXPing, you'll find out that CZ isn't as bad as you might remember it last time you tried it.
    Get used to CZ and I am confident that you won't even consider going back to Ardream/rlb, even if they release it 1week after you reached 80.

Just some food for thought, most ardream/rlb players might disagree with me but I've been playing long enough to tell you that you're missing a significant part of this game by playing in Ardream/RLB.
    I couldent agree more!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Not what the tooltip says but ok, maybe some of that 'secret knowledge' that ko is full of.

None of what you mentioned can be compared to berserker warrior, it's a standalone build much like archer compared to sin but I don't expect you lot to know much about game balance.
    Cute.

I am playing all classes (playing, present..) From Kurian to Mage. Name it, any kind, support attack, db buff whatsoever.. so please spare me and yourself this argument, the only class you play is archer and last I saw your amazing archer skills(apexko) I realized that all you do here is talk, literally, talk.
    Nothing to backup your claims besides few kids that might agree with you because they are so good they believe priests should be using 255 INT and two maces.

Just because some warrior came and ruined your childhood with his berserker build, it doesn't mean the berserker class is OP.
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Please enligthen me, during those 10years where did you play exactly? Server and nicknames if may I ask.

I believe that if you actually played 10years(not 2years in arow and then quit for 6 and come back last year..) I would've heard about you.

Been around since 04', never seen your g4l nickname used even once in game or on forums before the whole steam subject came up.
    "You're not known so you must have never mattered" heard it all before degano, we cant all be your badfamily, legacy, sharer buddies. People who don't do USD trades, typically don't come here, it's a really simple concept to grasp. The only reason i came was to look for people who may still play europa or gordion, but it just so happened steam was greenlit within days of me checking these forums.

Why do server and nick names matter? I played mage / rogue ina rdream for a long time, played sin in rlb, mage and warrior in cz. I never amassed many national points, typicvally spending more time leveling friends than I did PKing for hours and hours. So I wouldn't be known. Thanks for caring about me though, truly heartfelt.

Again, Not everyone enjoys CZ, not everyone enjoys RLB not everyone enjoys Ardream.
    Why is this such a hard concept to grasp.

Not everyone likes playing sports game, not everyone likes playing RPGS, not everyone likes first persons hooters. And that is aceepted as normal, so why do CZ guys shit on anyone who doesnt enjoy playing CZ? Superiority complex?
    razor likes this.

Validating

"You're not known so you must have never mattered" heard it all before degano, we cant all be your badfamily, legacy, sharer buddies. People who don't do USD trades, typically don't come here, it's a really simple concept to grasp. The only reason i came was to look for people who may still play europa or gordion, but it just so happened steam was greenlit within days of me checking these forums.

Why do server and nick names matter? I played mage / rogue ina rdream for a long time, played sin in rlb, mage and warrior in cz. I never amassed many national points, typicvally spending more time leveling friends than I did PKing for hours and hours. So I wouldn't be known. Thanks for caring about me though, truly heartfelt.

Again, Not everyone enjoys CZ, not everyone enjoys RLB not everyone enjoys Ardream.

Not everyone likes playing sports game, not everyone likes playing RPGS, not everyone likes first persons hooters. And that is aceepted as normal, so why do CZ guys shit on anyone who doesnt enjoy playing CZ? Superiority complex?
    Tell me someone that doesn't like hooters!

Nah but seriously though, you got a point there. I for instance, don't really like CZ. We are all different.
    I just want to:
    1. Get lvl 59
    2. PK
    I hate exping, sometimes I'm even thinking about genie to 59 lol (no jokez)
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

weak AF.....

There will be cyper on market section ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't "shit" on anyone, I shared my opinion about this matter, said you should at least try.
    None is forcing you to continue if you don't like it right?

If I wanted to start a flame war with you I would've said all I have in mind about ardream and its players but I didn't because I think this is my own opinion, some people might have different prefernces like you.

Bottom line, I could care less about what your choice is eventually, I said I think you should at least try.
    You don't want to try? then don't. As simple as that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast