Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :)

This is a discussion on Darch and Spike must be removed from Ionia what all think ? :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well just to butt in, won't read any responses since I'm done just trying to sell my randoms but: Darch ...
Page: 7

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Well just to butt in, won't read any responses since I'm done just trying to sell my randoms but:

Darch and Spike should be removed BUT:

Account sharing IS cheating.
    Macroing IS cheating.
    Table editing IS cheating.
    Duping IS cheating.
    Bug abuse IS cheating.
    Account selling IS cheating.

Over the past 5 years of USKO there should be tens of thousands of people banned. Why would the Gm's start now? [/b]
    Account sharing is NOT cheating, they just won't support you in customer support if they know you are sharing.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Account sharing is NOT cheating, they just won't support you in customer support if they know you are sharing.[/b]
    Well it is against TOS which is just as bannable offence as using third party tools.

Well it is against TOS which is just as bannable offence as using third party tools.[/b]
    If you read the TOS you would know that you don't get banned (I think it even says you don't), but, like stated previously, you will receive no customer support.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

If you read the TOS you would know that you don't get banned (I think it even says you don't), but, like stated previously, you will receive no customer support.[/b]
    Well it's almost the same as account selling but I'm not gonna argue about it because they probably wouldn't ban you anyways (like they haven't banned cheaters). xd

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Well just to butt in, won't read any responses since I'm done just trying to sell my randoms but:

Darch and Spike should be removed BUT:

Account sharing IS cheating.
    Macroing IS cheating.
    Table editing IS cheating.
    Duping IS cheating.
    Bug abuse IS cheating.
    Account selling IS cheating.

Over the past 5 years of USKO there should be tens of thousands of people banned. Why would the Gm's start now? [/b]

Account sharing is NOT cheating, it is only not supported by the ToS in case of a hack/scam. If you're caught sharing and your account ends up being hacked, you will receive no support what-so-ever. How exactly is that different from NOT sharing in first place? :P

Bug abuse IS cheating, then you might as well consider YOURSELF and EVERYONE else a cheater since you're already going to point out sharing as cheating. The combo in knight online is an actual BUG in the game engine, however never fixed due to the fact that its the only thing that made this game's PK so interesting. I still remember all the hype about it back in the days, everyone that knew how to combo did it and were threatened to get banned due to it being a bug abuse, k2 and mgames soon realized though that it's the best that ever happened to the game and accepted as well as permitted everyone to be using said bug.

well if sharing is cheating, ~90% of these forum is a cheater ?

KalaBunga Senior Member

does not matter if your share. or not

cuase evne if you dont you still dont get support

does not matter if your share. or not

cuase evne if you dont you still dont get support[/b]
    hahahah true that xD

well, actually 1 of my friends did get support, he lost like 1.5k$ of items, and in return got iron bow +6 and some +7 or +8 dex accesories.. LOL NOT EVEN IRON BOW +7 LOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567