Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To Deis

This is a discussion on To Deis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not to mention ur arrogant as well and didnt u get banned already like... 3-4months ago ?...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

not to mention ur arrogant as well

and didnt u get banned already like... 3-4months ago ?

javonte999

sshut up schrotti i dont like u lil fag, n e wayz dat lil fag is racist

Yet you have no idea in what we talk about or spell much of anything right in your posts[/b]
    What are you talking about?

He spelled "FUCKING" right :P

dah

its saturday u dumass and i was kidding cause im so cool[/b]
    Yeah... you're soooooo cool.. I wanna be just like you.. Honestly..

Woops, I told as many lies as you =(
    1) That you clearly weren't kidding
    2) You're not cool.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sshut up schrotti i dont like u lil fag, n e wayz dat lil fag is racist[/b]
    u do realize...that the difference between nigger and negro is like the difference between white and redneck...its not racism because im not differentiating u from other races, im differentiating u from ur own race so its not racist but simply a classification

javonte999

u do realize...that the difference between nigger and negro is like the difference between white and redneck...its not racism because im not differentiating u from other races, im differentiating u from ur own race so its not racist but simply a classification[/b]

u dumass blacks are not niggers or negros ,and both of them terms are racist dats like differentiating whites like rednecks and crackers both are racist

Banned Senior Member

actually, redneck isn't a racist term but meh

and tbh I dont see how crackers is racist towards white people... am I offended i'm white? no, do I care if you call me white? no

u dumass blacks are not niggers or negros ,and both of them terms are racist dats like differentiating whites like rednecks and crackers both are racist[/b]
    and this is exactly why ur a nigger

go get an education im obviously not using negro in a racist context...but ur a nigger so u just take everything as racism

gotta love how INTELLIGENT black people can see the difference...but how niggers just chalk it all up to racism and set out on their journey of idiocy

javonte999

and this is exactly why ur a nigger

go get an education im obviously not using negro in a racist context...but ur a nigger so u just take everything as racism

gotta love how INTELLIGENT black people can see the difference...but how niggers just chalk it all up to racism and set out on their journey of idiocy[/b]

hmmm u fucking stupid yea u did use it,yo dumas dont get it DONT EVER call a black person either one of those words
    u should go to da mall or something and do that yo lil white gonna get beat da fuck up

hmmm u fucking stupid yea u did use it,yo dumas dont get it DONT EVER call a black person either one of those words
    u should go to da mall or something and do that yo lil white gonna get beat da fuck up[/b]
    ya sure lemme go into a mall and yell out "YO NIGGER!"...that would be in racist context...u should just shut up now ur really proving how idiotic u are with every post u make

javonte999

ya sure lemme go into a mall and yell out "YO NIGGER!"...that would be in racist context...u should just shut up now ur really proving how idiotic u are with every post u make[/b]

ok im back wtf go to da mall and call anybody black nigg,negro,nigger any fuking thing wit that content yo dumass gon get beat da fuk up

ok im back wtf go to da mall and call anybody black nigg,negro,nigger any fuking thing wit that content yo dumass gon get beat da fuk up[/b]
    yup...u further prove ur idiocy...i already said that in the wrong context it can be racist, but in the context i was using it it wasnt racist

and the word is context not content...2 very different words with 2 very different meanings...learn the difference

javonte999

well to me nigger and all its other ways to say it is a slavery term use to lower da self esteem of blacks,and if u go back to ur first thread on u aying it ask anybody dat shit was racist cuz u classified blacks as either or

FatM4n

some1 getting owned to his bones, and it's certainly not me

see this is the difference between a nigger and a negro

nigger=dark_rogue_of_choas

negro=a black person with a brain -_-[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>u do realize...that the difference between nigger and negro is like the difference between white and redneck...its not racism because im not differentiating u from other races, im differentiating u from ur own race so its not racist but simply a classification[/b]
    [/b][/quote]

well to me nigger and all its other ways to say it is a slavery term use to lower da self esteem of blacks,and if u go back to ur first thread on u aying it ask anybody dat shit was racist cuz u classified blacks as either or[/b]
    sad i have to requote those but ur dumb ass doesnt get it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast