Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DeLeTe PlZ ^_^

This is a discussion on DeLeTe PlZ ^_^ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S still got mine sherion+8(A)[/b] /gyft_c0la_sherion...
Page: 3

PlayerofRogueC0la

:S
    still got mine sherion+8(A)[/b]
    /gyft_c0la_sherion

Molder

chabo is like 1 of those moradon trader
    just spam moradon all day long and by the end of the week he will end up with +3 uniques :P
    its not hard to do it guys...[/b]
    ahaahahahahah u need spam moradon 1 years 24 hours per day and u will not have all that items...he is just duper or babashoper or gm's biatch !!

+1

GetRichOrDieTrying

ahaahahahahah u need spam moradon 1 years 24 hours per day and u will not have all that items...he is just duper or babashoper or gm's biatch !![/b]
    dont say that if u never try spam moradon before <_<
    give me a Mirage dagger+8 or diamond ring or w/e as an investment. I guarantee you by the end of the week i will give u an iron neck and a rol in return and i will get a rol for myself just by spamming moradon with the begining items.

Heim4teil

dont say that if u never try spam moradon before <_<
    give me a Mirage dagger+8 or diamond ring or w/e as an investment. I guarantee you by the end of the week i will give u an iron neck and a rol in return and i will get a rol for myself just by spamming moradon with the begining items.[/b]
    k i give u a EP on pathos and in 1 week i get a HB+7 back :P if u do it we will believe u <3

Banned Senior Member

chabo is like 1 of those moradon trader
    just spam moradon all day long and by the end of the week he will end up with +3 uniques :P
    its not hard to do it guys...[/b]
    Tx GetRich and what u guys saying u need 1 year for spamm moradon i think im almost 10months shouting moradon for buying/selling stuff

Molder

ahhaahah yea i know i shout in moradon too but...30 emes, 14 rols,4 wp , shard +9 ...ahahahahah plz no speak BS..!!

Banned Senior Member

ahhaahah yea i know i shout in moradon too but...30 emes, 14 rols,4 wp , shard +9 ...ahahahahah plz no speak BS..!![/b]
    ahahhaa bf u talking bs who said i bought 30x eme&#39;s? i traded +1&#39;2&#39;3 maybe WP&#39;s are dropped

Shard was +9rebirth (+8,5) some rols are dropped 2/3

i dont care if u like me ore not

the_man_slayer

i lost my roc

ahhaahah yea i know i shout in moradon too but...30 emes, 14 rols,4 wp , shard +9 ...ahahahahah plz no speak BS..!![/b]

Actually it&#39;s totally possible, just takes time...for some this is more fun then PK so they get really good at it. I&#39;m too impatient to do this for a long time but as no clan has never given me good drops i&#39;ve had to find alternatives and this has been the main one.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Sexy gaunts

legit

Banned Senior Member

Nick

so legit :wub:

<_<

Banned Senior Member

people taking SS&#39;s from me cool im so sexy-.- anyway GN all im going 2 sleep

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast