Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Desecration smells fishy...

This is a discussion on Desecration smells fishy... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; trigga used discountis back in iron wolves it owned...
Page: 2

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

trigga used discountis back in iron wolves

it owned

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Well I knew that Razor ( a guy accused by many himself of hacking) would jump all over this. Wendy (my old character that I haven't played in over a year now) was only accused by this same clan of "healing why running". This accusation was only this last month while this character was created the first day of this server. Of course no proof was ever provided so stfu. Also totally irrelevant to this post. Also I never heard anyone accusing Hoa of "hacking". Why are people that play this game so dumb....
    When people use to accuse you have hacking Razor, your replies were also that of "hater will hate, I'm just that awesome...." I'll just take these comments the same.
    i like how you even ignore the op and everyone else and only reply to me

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i like how you even ignore the op and everyone else and only reply to me
    Are you being sarcastic again...or you just can't read? LMAO

I'm not surprise people would say Hoa hacks because I havent seen such a good sin since....me. We do pretty good without vent, same targets and such. I was on a friend's sin and the trio of Kennie, Bath, and Hoa is pretty good.

Oh Confidental and Razor... the 2 rogues that just KS Bendaleros debuff and run/town as fast as Bendaleros' party disappear? Grow some balls and fight for yourself.

Wow Razor learn to read and get off your ego horse. I actually responded to the guy that accused Hoa of hacking as well. I like how you jump all over every post about us as well. You know EVERY high ranking clan in this game has been at one point or another accused of cheating. So I am going to take the same attitude as the rest and take these accusations as compliments. I have nothing to be ashamed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Wow Razor learn to read and get off your ego horse. I actually responded to the guy that accused Hoa of hacking as well. I like how you jump all over every post about us as well. You know EVERY high ranking clan in this game has been at one point or another accused of cheating. So I am going to take the same attitude as the rest and take these accusations as compliments. I have nothing to be ashamed off.
    it was one line about ur clan leader, rest was for me.

im not feeling like this is a compliment or anything, just found it funny how u always turn a 95% of your attention to me in your posts, guess now that ur Ok with HF im taking their place in the attention dept.

leave me alone sis

Are you that fuxking stupid? Going onto a topic about us and expect us not to reply to sh1t you say?

"I heard they hack" Well you know what I heard Razor? You're a gay homofob that hides in the closet because you dont like looking at yourself so you play KO to look at a better face (your KO char).

lol@Razor. You come onto a post about us talking trash and expect us not to respond? You know, over a year ago I heard from a lot of people that you hack and tbl edit. I have no proof but...

anything else from you two?

you know, i would sit down and argue countering every single wrong fact (and flames) from you two, but i just dont feel like it.

dont get mad

Banned

Ended up being a flame topic. As all topics like this do.

/closed

Banned

Sounds like somebody died in pk.

/closed flamefest.

Edited: cuz red beat me to it.
    Last edited by SaNCTe; 01-25-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: lol red.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12