Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DIES lvl 70 1v1s

This is a discussion on DIES lvl 70 1v1s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill put all money in my inn on arrogant ^^...
Page: 3

ill put all money in my inn on arrogant ^^

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by chusco
    You guys are forgetting ::Batman:: he has no *the gear to *fight fair but i bet he can kill them
    +1

And chusco using batman is good too.
    When he was 1 vs 1 against TauruS, with equal gear he would have owned him really hard. Raptor +8 (tau) vs Bardish +8 (chusco), plus the awesome jewelry taurus has and the 2k buff he was fithing with -_- .

Batman ftw :rollseyes:

evenson

You guys are forgetting the best level 70 ever, faayilet_volcom :lol: I beat him 1v1 using str +7 earrings and a warrior pendant....... and then theres rebelde...good old shitty rebelde..... he wouldnt touch these guys.... but ya my money would be on jerry just because hes been combo'ing the longest.. but i do have to say something about naaroth, we all pick on him because his combo isnt the greatest, but why? All he did was exp on apos to get 70 and to start having fun...... if he couldnt combo and 65 or 68 no one would care but since hes 70 its a huge deal, 99% of the warriors in diez dont combo..... so why pick on naaroth selectively...... ah well thats just my 2 cents.. 1v1's plz.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by evenson
    You guys are forgetting the best level 70 ever, faayilet_volcom *:lol: * I beat him 1v1 using str +7 earrings and a warrior pendant....... and then theres rebelde...good old shitty rebelde..... he wouldnt touch these guys.... but ya my money would be on jerry just because hes been combo'ing the longest.. but i do have to say something about naaroth, we all pick on him because his combo isnt the greatest, but why? All he did was exp on apos to get 70 and to start having fun...... if he couldnt combo and 65 or 68 no one would care but since hes 70 its a huge deal, 99% of the warriors in diez dont combo..... so why pick on naaroth selectively...... ah well thats just my 2 cents.. 1v1's plz.
    Or he could of saved several months, learnt how to combo, and kill more than he does now on a lvl62 character :P

Optic4l

Thats possible, but think of it like this way Say i was a rogue and i didnt combo very good at all dueling rogues the same lvl as me with better combo what advantage do i have? so if i was lvl 70 vrs lower lvl with a newb combo. then i have a little better chance.

If that makes sence

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: DIES lvl 70 1v1s

Originally posted by Cava
    time we see them put out the skills in comboing n potting * *

i wanna see taurus/arrogantpr1ck/BGA fight it out on the baba arena *h43r:
    LMFAO

HypE actually renamed himself ArrogantPr1ck?
    LOL :P

btw, in case you guys didn't know, I called him an arrogant prick awhile back, never knew he would NCS to that :lol:
    Funny guy though :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Hydr0
    ill put all money in my inn on arrogant ^^
    since he dosnt have a raptor, all u need is axe def def. if he use duel weild he hits for 300s if he uses his gig he hits for 300s
    but if he magically pulls out a raptor on u u'd get spamed for 700's h43r: good thing he dosnt have a raptor ^^

Luckyduck

Hmm, does duffing count? If so I would like to 1v1 some lvl 70 warriors.

nfw

bga would do his running combo as he runs the other way

his combo
    skill rr run like a bitch duff skill rr run like a bitch tptptptptptp

xD every time i see him thats all he is doing

armand0

Originally posted by evenson
    You guys are forgetting the best level 70 ever, faayilet_volcom *:lol: * I beat him 1v1 using str +7 earrings and a warrior pendant....... and then theres rebelde...good old shitty rebelde..... he wouldnt touch these guys.... but ya my money would be on jerry just because hes been combo'ing the longest.. but i do have to say something about naaroth, we all pick on him because his combo isnt the greatest, but why? All he did was exp on apos to get 70 and to start having fun...... if he couldnt combo and 65 or 68 no one would care but since hes 70 its a huge deal, 99% of the warriors in diez dont combo..... so why pick on naaroth selectively...... ah well thats just my 2 cents.. 1v1's plz.
    but it seems he had worked hard on these current bugs, he hits more than BGA now, from 500 to 600+ howling sword in 2 days

Gforce

Default re

my mage own all lvl70 warriors 1 vs 1
    coz they can't cure, after slow them, all u need to do is DOT them to death.

Mages rule, only Abyss sux :P

__countess__

Originally posted by nfw
    bga would do his running combo as he runs the other way *

his combo *
    skill rr run like a bitch duff skill rr run like a bitch tptptptptptp

xD every time i see him thats all he is doing

NOT once BGA asked for tp. Not one single time.

true, mage's rox

Abyss

I <3 u 2 GayForce :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123