Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

diez orcs wtf

This is a discussion on diez orcs wtf within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nonono. You must equip AXES, it will help you kill the tree faster! ...cough. But really, I want people shouting ...
Page: 2

Willows

Nonono. You must equip AXES, it will help you kill the tree faster!

...cough.

But really, I want people shouting that axes kill the trees faster. I want them to believe it so strongly that they will personally PM anyone NOT using an ax and use every word in their vocabulary to try and convince them that they should be USING A FUCKING AXE. Usually, this seems to be "Us ax!" and "Y fak u moter"

And I hope it pisses them off as much as these anti-skill anti-weapon shouting douchebags surrounding santa do me.

Vigilante

Originally posted by Willows
    Nonono. You must equip AXES, it will help you kill the tree faster!

...cough.

But really, I want people shouting that axes kill the trees faster. I want them to believe it so strongly that they will personally PM anyone NOT using an ax and use every word in their vocabulary to try and convince them that they should be USING A FUCKING AXE. Usually, this seems to be "Us ax!" and "Y fak u moter"

And I hope it pisses them off as much as these anti-skill anti-weapon shouting douchebags surrounding santa do me.
    LOL!!!

Gyft +8 Chainsaw aga????

Z3non

Yeah, a weapon with more atack speed will kill it faster.... my warrior friend reduced 2 daggers +1 and uses them :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

last year doin santas was a lot easier...glarfist on hh side and wasabi on orc side kings called out in king chat all the spawns like which server and where as they spawned and said how to kill them(use skills)

dunno if they doin that this year too...but thats why it was easy last year

Vigilante

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    last year doin santas was a lot easier...glarfist on hh side and wasabi on orc side kings called out in king chat all the spawns like which server and where as they spawned and said how to kill them(use skills)

dunno if they doin that this year too...but thats why it was easy last year
    I remember that glarfist hardly got it right scattering us all over the country side and it took the intervention of others to set the correct path. Hats off to H20 this year, he is on the ball (besides the use zr only no skills crap, but no one is perfect).

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

since ROFD the xp don't seem as sexy aas before

Banned

Default Re: diez orcs wtf

Originally posted by THE_DON
    noob is you.. because u need kill Cursed Santa Claus with R Skill >_<

Banned

Originally posted by Lev0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lev0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    well technically pretty much all of the turks are on orc side dont expect anything from a pack of brainless ape's thats just silly
    good thing your on the human side <_<

are u blind ore acting like one??

human side is also full off turks[/b]
    to sum it up pretty much turks are on both sides EVERYWHERE! <_<

Originally posted by Z3non
    Nope, u actualy cant use skills on trees..... u can only kill it with R, to give a fair advantage to all.

A lvl 1 can kill a tree just as fast as a lvl 80 can, if not, all the high lvls would steal the trees :P
    not really, sin is best for it, dagger speed = very fast and light feet to keep right up the trees ass

Banned Senior Member

mages dont use skill plz
    i know u need skill to kill it but turks do report subject on u head:@

THE_DON

i used drain so i could take a picture to prove a point so have your mom explain that to you and then who is the noob. i have never got first drain on isoloon so i dont know about that but what i do know is that santa was down about quarter life and people started using skills and it went back up to full the point to this post was basically that if 20-30 ppl on every server would go to the same server and all attack even without skills it will die and we all happy.

snakegoddess

The point is clear work together on the same santa etc....

Last year santas went down fast, and I do remember no skill, and everyone worked together.

Santas this year is pointless, we have people screaming, use skill, dont use skill, use skill, dont use skill, just a waste of time and energy. :wacko:

And all the name calling is just childish :rollseyes:

FluB

Originally posted by THE_DON
    i used drain so i could take a picture to prove a point so have your mom explain that to you and then who is the noob. i have never got first drain on isoloon so i dont know about that but what i do know is that santa was down about quarter life and people started using skills and it went back up to full the point to this post was basically that if 20-30 ppl on every server would go to the same server and all attack even without skills it will die and we all happy.
    the reason it went back to full is that you did not do enough damage. If it has very low hp it regens very quickly and u need enough damage to beat the regen.
    so if you went all the way to half with skills, the regen becomes harder and it goes to full hp again if there arent enough people

Originally posted by Felix
    since ROFD the xp don't seem as sexy aas before
    i know >_< lol three spawn trolls and stuff were soo much more enjoyable for some reason.. even old eslant parties .. i know that it may seem weird.. but like the way exp turned into more of these weird methods / leeching the hell out of events.. was one reason i wanted to end up quitting :lol:

OLD1953

I guess my char is getting well known or something now, last night there was all this stuff about "don't use skillz, no skills" and finally I said (not shouted) "oh, stop it you twits, that bug has been fixed".

Damned if they didn't start saying "Oh, Ok, use skills then".

Santas started dropping so fast I could hardly keep up with them - shoulda kept my mouth shut, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12