Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah xenpl, it's easy just to send a letter in game, a private message or anything else just saying :"Hey, ...
Page: 2

Manilas

Yeah xenpl, it's easy just to send a letter in game, a private message or anything else just saying :"Hey, we think your clan name is offensive, can we work something out"

I so hate it when there's lack of communication.

Zaczaco11

that is full bull shit you all are the nicest people in ares. let my noob ass in (theAUDIO69XxX) lol and let me stay. i hope they do something to right this if not fuck them.

does jonny still play?

Manboy101

They shouldn't just forget about it. They should actually learn from their mistakes. Don't make a clan name which is similar to their NPC.[/b]
    The clan has been around for over 4 fucking years. They got no warning or nothing, the clan just got disbanded out of nowhere, it wasn't the leader because he was offline at the time. If they actually made a name that was offensive, don't you think they would've been banned a long time ago?

And if the name "Evil" is offense, then I think "Evil Wizard" is offensive, "Hell Breaker" should be considered offensive.

After 4 years of being around, why would they barely get punished now?

Banned

The clan has been around for over 4 fucking years. They got no warning or nothing, the clan just got disbanded out of nowhere, it wasn't the leader because he was offline at the time. If they actually made a name that was offensive, don't you think they would've been banned a long time ago?

And if the name "Evil" is offense, then I think "Evil Wizard" is offensive, "Hell Breaker" should be considered offensive.

After 4 years of being around, why would they barely get punished now?[/b]
    maybe they don't like you
    maybe they don't like your clan name
    maybe they think that you are a homosexual
    maybe they think that your clan is homosexual
    maybe they don't support the recent homosexual marraige law passed down in California
    Who knows

The point is the clan had a similar name to the npc in the game. Per their tos, they can do whatever they want.

4 FUCKING YEARS YOU SAY? So they are from Ares right?
    www.konptracker.com Lets try and find them.

Manboy101

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil, Two clans on Ares that was disbanded by K2

That answer your question?
    And yeah, 4 FUCKING YEARS.

If the clan is offense, heres a list of things that might be offensive:

* Temple of the Devil
    * Hell Abyss
    * Devil's Marbel
    * Fallen Angels
    * Evil Wizards
    * Apostles
    * Apostle of Piercing Cold
    * Apostle of Flames
    * Hell Hounds
    * Hell Breaker
    * Bipennis
    * B.astard Sword
    * Wrist Cutter
    * Defender of the Lord
    * Holy Water
    * Holy Water of Temple
    * Prayer of God's Power

Manilas

Then, they should of gave the warning when Reign of the Fire Drake came out to prove they were enforcing the Terms of Service.

Doing it this late at a time seems more like a personal cause to the game master or K2 Network than doing their job.

And like I said in my first post, I'd prefer fighting and failing then just not trying.

Heck, if I'd really want, I could report half the clans with half the characters on Ares would need to change their name. Characters like SexMeUp, agasexxxplz, ShutUpAndDoMe and many others. (Just giving examples, I got nothing personal against those names, I'm offended by nothing)

Banned

Then, they should of gave the warning when Reign of the Fire Drake came out to prove they were enforcing the Terms of Service.

Doing it this late at a time seems more like a personal cause to the game master or K2 Network than doing their job.

And like I said in my first post, I'd prefer fighting and failing then just not trying.
    Heck, if I'd really want, I could report half the clans with half the characters on Ares would need to change their name. Characters like SexMeUp, agasexxxplz, ShutUpAndDoMe and many others. (Just giving examples, I got nothing personal against those names, I'm offended by nothing)[/b]
    Actually they did; when you installed the new patch (ROFD), it asked you to start the game via launcher and then asked you to either accept or decline their new tos. You accepted.

moe u need to stfu idiots like u make it impossible for nething to be done as u simply just support the raping and pillaging by k2 do u even know nething about this clan about the reasoning for disband NO ur going on assumptions therefore wat ur typing is utterly useless this is just another prime example of complete useless flaming / spam

dont fucking point out the fact that k2 can do watever they want cuz of a tos we've proven its not true time and time again in this case true or not as a community he is asking us to pull together to get something done pre-new moradon patch this woulda meant nothing but a buncha ppl so far it appears they are completely gg just lost a load of np which is completely unfair since they received no warning

on girakon they were warned to change there names they didn't and this happened so far theres no showing of them being warned therefore its completely unfair and considering its ares home of corrupted gms there could be foul play which is why this topic is important to get to the bottom of things all your doing is ruining the topic

Banned

moe u need to stfu idiots like u make it impossible for nething to be done as u simply just support the raping and pillaging by k2 do u even know nething about this clan about the reasoning for disband NO ur going on assumptions therefore wat ur typing is utterly useless this is just another prime example of complete useless flaming / spam

dont fucking point out the fact that k2 can do watever they want cuz of a tos we've proven its not true time and time again in this case true or not as a community he is asking us to pull together to get something done pre-new moradon patch this woulda meant nothing but a buncha ppl so far it appears they are completely gg just lost a load of np which is completely unfair since they received no warning

on girakon they were warned to change there names they didn't and this happened so far theres no showing of them being warned therefore its completely unfair and considering its ares home of corrupted gms there could be foul play which is why this topic is important to get to the bottom of things all your doing is ruining the topic[/b]
    i don't need to know their life story. I go by the tos.

Manboy101

@ Moemoney
    I suggest you get some backround info before you make all these BS assumptions.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171130

If you don't know anything about the clan and its history, then stop saying all this bull and keep your mouth shut.

you guys are so fking right. K2 bunch of hypocrites. That name is no more offensive that Evil Wizards, Hell Abyss or BiPenis(LOL)

fact is they dont do shit for and you can't do jack shit othre than quit this pathetic game ran by pathetic people.

!Premier_Assassin!

http://www.kodb.info/weapons.php?name=Wrist+Cutter
    NOW thats offensive.

How the FUCK can they have weapons like Hell breaker, and shit like that but they have to take out a clan who has worked their ass off for the past 4 years?

Banned

@ Moemoney
    I suggest you get some backround info before you make all these BS assumptions.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171130

If you don't know anything about the clan and its history, then stop saying all this bull and keep your mouth shut.[/b]
    Yes because a thread (containing the exact same message as this thread) linking me to another forum will surely provide background history of a clan.

Bufty

Good ppl and good friends in this clan, what the gm did was a total abuse of his power.

Couldnt the gm have waited for a response when he pmed a afk char? Instead he took "decisive action" and disbanded a clan that had been around for nearly 4 yrs...
    If this name was so offensive, why take nearly 4 yrs to realise it?

Did the gm think of the clan donation system b4 he disbanded and the yrs of hard work he would ruin for these ppl b4 he screwed them over in this way?

If he thought the name or symbol was so bad then give them a little time to change it, not act in such a heavy handed way and disband.

This is one the the most stupid decisions k2 have ever made, and believe me the list of stupid things they do is very long...

K2 need to put this right NOW, there is a hell of a lot wrong with this game, concentrate on solving the game problems and not picking on a good clan coz some retarded gm doesnt like their name.

Love and support for u guys from Bufty and Ehlana at PhoenixWarlords.

there should be a disclamier after anything Moe posts "DO NOT TAKE SERIOUSLY"

moe just likes starting flames, if you want him to leave, ignore him

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast