DLW

This is a discussion on DLW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All I have to say is, wow the DLW war really sucks these days. 10 minutes for a war. What ...
Page: 1

Keelyn

All I have to say is, wow the DLW war really sucks these days. 10 minutes for a war. What fun is that? -shakes head-

You needt o say what nation and server your on

edit: nvm saw it under ur name

el morad beramus

dude the reason dlw sucks is because your on beramus, you'd get more kills in myko right before it shut down then in dupeamus

Keelyn

I don't even go to war...just watched how fast things went. It's pathetic really. I liked it back in the old days when it would last the full hour. Both sides made an effort to go after each side and wait til the end to rush the keeper. It's not like that anymore. Bleh. I miss the old days.

I don't even go to war...just watched how fast things went. It's pathetic really. I liked it back in the old days when it would last the full hour. Both sides made an effort to go after each side and wait til the end to rush the keeper. It's not like that anymore. Bleh. I miss the old days.[/b]
    also theres 3 wars a day... in logos the morning war is over withing 5 minutes, elmorad always wins, afternoon war, only been to it once but it was over same as first war, then the night war, its at like 4 am turkey time, it the 1 all the americans can go to, it varies, and it lasts kinda long somtimes

ArtOfFighters

yeah ares use to [possibly still does i dont really know] have the same problem, seems that our players had more than 2 brain cells, and realised its more worth their time if they make it last the full hour, since there is no invasion.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually now that I got back to Ardream I just found out that...before I left the game quite some months ago due to work, DLW used to last at least the full hour...but now orc side is so weak during the war that only thing to do is winning...even by asking on command chat they won't stop, so better you can do is whether stop going the war since you hate that so much or going and trying to get the higher amount of kills you can.

sexy Owa

el oh el the diez dlw lasted 4 minutes, not counting the 1 minute of waiting to get tped out

You needt o say what nation and server your on

edit: nvm saw it under ur name

el morad beramus

dude the reason dlw sucks is because your on beramus, you'd get more kills in myko right before it shut down then in dupeamus[/b]
    I know all of the best active Beramus DCZ PK'ers and none of them have duped gear.
    Hell, it's not even amazing gear.
    Best i've seen is sword breaker+10 and glave+9

The Beramus DLW that was an hour and 45 minutes ago ended in roughly 10 minutes because we have no support. (Orcs)
    There was 100+ Humans and 20-25 orcs.

The numbers are incredibly imbalanced.
    Although that being said, in the first DLW, it's a good fight. (Last nights lasted the full hour)
    Seeing as it's during turk time, I guess it means that Orc's have all the turks and Human's have all the english people.

Massacre has insane gear or something

I was spamming one of their rogues for 95ish damage when i was an archer

Massacre has insane gear or something

I was spamming one of their rogues for 95ish damage when i was an archer[/b]
    DLWKuzu has 1900 AP fully buffed.
    On a fucking DCZ sin.
    Like, wow.
    I know this because my good friend has access to him.

But his main char is also king, so yeah.

The last dlw on diez awhile ago had 2 and 3 kills(i think emc was 3) and lasted a few minutes because of my dcz clan. :P

ArminVanBuuren

DLWKuzu has 1900 AP fully buffed.
    On a fucking DCZ sin.

Like, wow.
    I know this because my good friend has access to him.

But his main char is also king, so yeah.[/b]
    Same as NORBIT in Ares :P pretty common nowadays I must say. That's other reason for the DLW to end quick, because of those insanely equipped chars which make enemies pull back earlier than supposed.

The last dlw on diez awhile ago had 2 and 3 kills(i think emc was 3) and lasted a few minutes because of my dcz clan. :P[/b]
    lmao Pariah just owns dcz..in diez

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

same here in olympia. some wars we are able to get everyone to not attack the keeper until the last 15 min. then our commanders yell GO FOR KEEPER! lol... we usually want more np in war.

OLD DLW OWNED MAN. i remember over 1.5k kills 45 min through the war. i loved it... whens that coming back