View Poll Results: Do you Think KO is Fun Game?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

115 68.86%
  • No

52 31.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Do you think Ko is a fun game?

This is a discussion on Do you think Ko is a fun game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the fact that your able to have different builts ... For example ... In what game would it ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I like the fact that your able to have different builts ... For example ... In what game would it be possible to go 1 tier of armor lower ... and end up with more hp and same ac and stuff? g1 Bp's with the same ac as fp bp's etc ... not many games offer such possibilities ...[/b]
    ultima online makes ko's range of builds look minimal at best -_- ultima online has so many different builds its mind boggling

will not bother reading other posts but when you get good and start only pking.... its where the real fun starts =) and pking is not too addictive

Game was fun but its too much focussed on lvling and ppl who have lots of spare time.

You need to share your account to keep lvling
    or you stand still and loose strenght.

Just look how many ppl playing this game like 5-10 hours a day. This aint normal anymore.

I got tired by almost getting owned by random fools, who know nothing of the game but just have power because their incredible high lvl. People who focuss way too much on a game and leave everything for it.

I'm happy I left the building on the top although I do miss the pk. Just scroll up and pk for an hour was awesome and I miss it alot but I couldnt be arsed anymore to continue lvling.

Phosgene

of course it isnt a fun game to play...
    otherwise why would you see all that whining post all over this place ?

I voted for no.At the beggining it was fun even in ke a bit in rofd with all +2 +3 "legal uniques" lvl's 70+ p2p etc. only addiction left and few friends from many at the beggining.But even that won't be for long.

and as for fun game I sugest football it dun have glowing didols but at least u see friends u play with :P

yes ko is funny xD especially turkish DC xD

wawh

only answer i can think of, without 1/5 page of text

it WAS fun

turks, bugs, hacks ruined it

true, there were always hacks and bugs, but they keep coming and never get fixed

Itamal

No, it's not fun at all.
    We play it because of the amazing support, great community and perfect, cheat and bugs free enviornment.

No, it's no fun at all, that's why most of us play KO, to NOT have fun.

::JR::

Knightonline its good game , problem its management, K2 team really sux :angry:

infolock

your mom is a fun game you mother fucker[/b]
    wtf, normal people in a ko forum ? someone silence him quick.
    ahahahah

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

He has been warned and he knows what will happen if he trys another stunt like that.

KO had all the potenial but was guided by people with tunnel vison.

K2 sacks GM that stop cheaters and rewarded the ones who were selling more stuff on ebay that the players were!

_Priest_Of_God_

Well its really not as fun as it use to be i remeber trying to get lvl 60 i would be on from the second i get home from school to like 2 to 3 in the morning, but i still play it not like i use to but so i guess there is still fun in the game

pk is only fun thing xping- shit turks who tell theyre gonan fuk ur mother from the other side of the world- shit...

RiseAgainst_

Omfg why do ppl make these stupiid topics!? fukin pointless why do u care if ppl thinks this game is fun or not, they are playing it if it wasnt fun they wouldnt be playing it DUH! its just pure spam !

i had to flame sorry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast