Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dont try to make chitin goblin pauldron :P

This is a discussion on Dont try to make chitin goblin pauldron :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i mada from 70 parts 2x fp's xD...
Page: 2

sophiem

lol i mada from 70 parts 2x fp's xD

thing is, i wanted to make gob bp on korko and the second what came out was chitin goblin ^_^

Killgannon

When you cash in all these parts do you just burn the crap items? I guess the inn can only hold so much... When I decide to go for this I think I might set up a merch and sell for 1 coin each the crappy ones.

Milkshaker

the most i have made at once was about 300 paulds... yes thats 1500 gob parts over several trips to proconsul... made 5 or 6 fp but no chitin. Friend of mine made 100 paulds ( 500 gob pcs ) and got lucky, made a Priest chitin gob pauld. Sometimes you get lucky, most of the time you dont.

The_Dude

Originally posted by Killgannon
    When you cash in all these parts do you just burn the crap items? I guess the inn can only hold so much... When I decide to go for this I think I might set up a merch and sell for 1 coin each the crappy ones.

Why waste time merchanting them for 1 coin each when you can sell them to the store for 500-1200+ depending on what grade it is???

Got 500 chitin pieces, logged onto a level 7 noobie priest - got 1xchitin and 2xfull plate pauldron.

15 gob part

aim paper gob... 1fp 2 paper

darkside_sonnie

Default sadas

i dunno i say 100-200 is enuff..

i made a rogue chitin gob pauldron on the third try...super lucky...turned in the rest later and got not even 1 fp =D

Monkey_Boy

Ive made at least 5 gob pauld a day and often 20-30 for 8 months of my time on KO and ended up buyin Chitin Gob for way too much :mellow:

zickler

if u want to low class goblin as bp goblin pauldron,create new char.Do this with low lvl char.3 gob part =1 goblin pudlron

IlikeGirls

wow i thought they were consistant,but im preatty shure u can get 1 and itll be worth it..

Ripper_of_romania

B)

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania

B)
    too bad gauntlets sux

Ripper_of_romania

agreed here h43r:

Still,lvl 31,first attempt,first goblin,chitin gauntlets :lol:

Killgannon

Where can you get the stats of Goblin Chitin Armor for a Rogue? Can't seem to find it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast