Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb

This is a discussion on DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +9 iron bow is not legit nor will it EVER be legit. I can delete any post I want to ...
Page: 7

+9 iron bow is not legit nor will it EVER be legit.
    I can delete any post I want to be quite honest however I will not delete the ones that are actually ON topic, if you don't have anything to add to the topic then don't bother posting because I will most likely delete it.

Lemon

Seems to me to be 1 big duping/duper circle. This should never have come to the forums. If you sold a duped RoL +1 then you are just as bad as anybody who scams you. Revenge is however stupid and my opinion of Greyhawk has dropped from indifference to thinking that he is an untrustworthy piece of shit. A long time ago the word on how Greyhawk got all of these immense items was that he knew how to play the market ie buy low, sell high but maybe there was more. However with zero arguing the case for duper it is very hard for me not to take an opposing view because zero is generally wrong in anything that requires him to type anything more than a pattern of 10 or so keys in quick succession.

Have fun flaming it all out so Eric can use the moderator status that gives meaning to his life. Without the nametag F9...who cares?

Lemon

Originally posted by Lemon
    Seems to me to be 1 big duping/duper circle. This should never have come to the forums. If you sold a duped RoL +1 then you are just as bad as anybody who scams you. Revenge is however stupid and my opinion of Greyhawk has dropped from indifference to thinking that he is an untrustworthy piece of shit. A long time ago the word on how Greyhawk got all of these immense items was that he knew how to play the market ie buy low, sell high but maybe there was more. However with zero arguing the case for duper it is very hard for me not to take an opposing view because zero is generally wrong in anything that requires him to type anything more than a pattern of 10 or so keys in quick succession.

Have fun flaming it all out so Eric can use the moderator status that gives meaning to his life. Without the nametag F9...who cares?

Lemon
    If you actually want to flame intelligently then don't pull bullshit out of your arse kiddo.
    Locked/Banned.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567