Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Dupe on Ionia -.-''

This is a discussion on Dupe on Ionia -.-'' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea dude dupe exist!!! lemme show u how [/b] i found the updated version of GB Dupe...
Page: 3

Uzu

yea dude dupe exist!!! lemme show u how

[/b]
    i found the updated version of GB Dupe

Banned

your word means nothing - nothing personnel.[/b]
    To you maybe. But I don't care :lol:

BJK

it is not to hard to upgrade +9 items. you need just to be babashoper and buy GB

its funny how many ppl visit sno.. nowadays when this bug was released to public i bet many ppl from here doing it and yet they make complain posts to look legit

silverbuffer18

people popping up selling 50gbs out of no where, normal poor clannies that you wouldnt expect to have 10gbs is selling 50gbs + for $3-4 is a joke really[/b]
    +1

it is not to hard to upgrade +9 items. you need just to be babashoper and buy GB[/b]
    u must have no brain

the server is fresh only 1 month old how some 1 can babashop gbs or items like those ? rofl

u dont know anything in usko

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

+1[/b]
    +2

XpliiCit

pff duping is just sad. when i finally got 10gb+ on ionia, all the prices skyrockerted and dupe came out. all my friends had 30gb+. and they wouldnt give me anything!, i said to one of my friends, how did you get 30gb if all youve been doing is lvling. he just said "private"

pff duping is just sad. when i finally got 10gb+ on ionia, all the prices skyrockerted and dupe came out. all my friends had 30gb+. and they wouldnt give me anything!, i said to one of my friends, how did you get 30gb if all youve been doing is lvling. he just said "private"[/b]
    Same happen to me.. I was poor, then made 2 solid days of buying+1 and getting lucky upgrades.. Made 12gb. Then same day dupe had happened, that night was rollback me back to 3.5gb. The luck hasn't been the same, +1's now cost too much and I am still barely sitting at 3gb which is worth NOTHING.

This dupe shit fucked me over..

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

I gave up on Ionia after the last dlw. I won't describe the crap that I had to face, because it's literally cheater vs cheater. The server is fucked beyond repair.

pimp101

Same happen to me.. I was poor, then made 2 solid days of buying+1 and getting lucky upgrades.. Made 12gb. Then same day dupe had happened, that night was rollback me back to 3.5gb. The luck hasn't been the same, +1's now cost too much and I am still barely sitting at 3gb which is worth NOTHING.

This dupe shit fucked me over.. [/b]
    same here 3gb is all i have and its shit =/

Some of the people here just buy from GB websites and try to sell them for a $ or even .50$ cheaper. I am just going to laugh when there is a dupe wipe and everyone's coins will be gone.

Also, I am pretty sure that only GBs can be duped and not items.

Some of the people here just buy from GB websites and try to sell them for a $ or even .50$ cheaper. I am just going to laugh when there is a dupe wipe and everyone's coins will be gone.

Also, I am pretty sure that only GBs can be duped and not items.[/b]
    It's a rollback dupe.. Rollback dupes work for anything and everything.. Maybe you remember the old select char dupe? (the reason select char was disabled)

U can upgrade a raptor to +9, if it fails, relog and u got ur +8 back

09chilton

yah i just logged i fucking lost legit +8 shell i just made on monday night a warrior pendent and some money i'm getting so pissed at this game. I just want to go to Cali and shoot up k2 its honestly retarded.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast