Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Dupe on Ionia -.-''

This is a discussion on Dupe on Ionia -.-'' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you do understand that now it is almost 500% easier to get items yea? back in old KO/KE versions of ...
Page: 6

ILoveYouToo

you do understand that now it is almost 500% easier to get items yea? back in old KO/KE versions of this game you really had to farm for you shit now all you gotta do is FT/BW/exp certain mobs/whatever else there is and you can get a dick load of items/money to upgrade w/ besides theres a thing called "rental armor" 6hrs = what? 350k coins? so instead of making shells +7 you can rent those shells and upgrade shells to +7 then try +8 and +9 and so on or even sell them so you can buy +8s and try +9 if you want[/b]
    I'm not talking about old KO/KE versions Manes through Ionia are post KO/KE and they still didn't have all that +9 shit in the beginning. The anvil rates are all the same still. You tell me how you get enough +8 raptors even think about trying make a +9 in a month? Not to mention actually making the 2 +9 raptors or the 12 total +9 items. Your theory is flawed because there are zero +9 shells on ionia lol. Way to fail clown.

well k0xpers farming all BF everyday, it would be actually pretty easy to make a +9 anything..even duping the fragments..get 100+ bf uniques and im sure I could make a +9 out of them

well k0xpers farming all BF everyday, it would be actually pretty easy to make a +9 anything..even duping the fragments..get 100+ bf uniques and im sure I could make a +9 out of them[/b]
    well they would have to dupe the trina, bus and frags, and its a chance theyll get something good, so yeh from 100 frags a good item to get +9 is a low chance...

btw stil ltrying to work out my issue...next patch should fix it i hope :P

I'm not talking about old KO/KE versions Manes through Ionia are post KO/KE and they still didn't have all that +9 shit in the beginning. The anvil rates are all the same still. You tell me how you get enough +8 raptors even think about trying make a +9 in a month? Not to mention actually making the 2 +9 raptors or the 12 total +9 items. Your theory is flawed because there are zero +9 shells on ionia lol. Way to fail clown.[/b]
    its just random luck... personally i havent made a +9 item but ive made plenty of +8s w/ and w/o trinas when i didnt even wanna make an item go :S and what you dont seem to understand is w/ the rental system you can afford to burn an item as youre not weaponless understand? even if its a +6 raptor thats still good enough to exp w/ so if i made a +8 and wanted to try +9 good for me another thought you may not have thought of is when people quit and cant find a buyer for an item they just throw up on the anvil and sometimes it goes sometimes it doesnt simple as that

also my "theory" as you call it wasnt a theory is called an example dumbass

ConseQuence Ron's Staff +9
    ConseQuence Hell Blade +9
    M1RZAA Raptor +9
    vRkm Holy Animor +9
    BigRoi Raptor +11
    CaIvinKlein Chitin Helmet +11
    IamKiller Chitin Gauntlets +11
    NeverBackDown Glave +11
    SuperSpoonz Glave +11
    TsuBaSaOoZoRa Chitin Gauntlets +11
    WrangLer Chitin Gauntlets +11
    XioyuO8 Mirage Dagger +11[/b]
    im also pretty sure that there is only 1 glave +9 on the server and seeing KoK sucks at updating it makes copies of an alrdy existing item due to the fact its on a different char so theres really only 9? unless theres somehow... 3 different pairs of chitin +9 gaunts

its just random luck... personally i havent made a +9 item but ive made plenty of +8s w/ and w/o trinas when i didnt even wanna make an item go :S and what you dont seem to understand is w/ the rental system you can afford to burn an item as youre not weaponless understand? even if its a +6 raptor thats still good enough to exp w/ so if i made a +8 and wanted to try +9 good for me another thought you may not have thought of is when people quit and cant find a buyer for an item they just throw up on the anvil and sometimes it goes sometimes it doesnt simple as that

also my "theory" as you call it wasnt a theory is called an example dumbass[/b]
    its exactly what i did
    quit i oly dcz rogue, so i put everything in the anvil, amde 3 fp+9, md+10 rb, shard+13 rb, exc shard +11 rb,...shame i wanted +21 or nothing lmao so its all burnt now

did same on edana, got a exc ms +15 atm and gunna try +21 once i get my client working haha

but yeh it all comes down to pure luck and balls :P

thorstr

Edited

[/b]
    +1 :lol:

ILoveYouToo

also my "theory" as you call it wasnt a theory is called an example dumbass

im also pretty sure that there is only 1 glave +9 on the server and seeing KoK sucks at updating it makes copies of an alrdy existing item due to the fact its on a different char so theres really only 9? unless theres somehow... 3 different pairs of chitin +9 gaunts[/b]
    what you don't understand is that 1 month into the server you'd have to be retarded to try to make a +9 raptor unless you had more waiting to upgrade...Making a +8 is hard but it is not nearly as hard as making a +9. I know people who have burned full inventorys of the same item trying to make a +9 and got nothing. It's not as easy as i'm about to quit let me upgrade my raptor it might work. By the way you can't keep rentals all day, it's like 6 hours i believe and only once per day. So 6 hours of the day you can exp? half of the people playing ionia have sharers so 6 hours a day won't cut it, your "example" is flawed aswell

its not once a day.... i dont even play USKO anymore and i know they expire after 6hrs and you can re-rent you fucking moron so why dont you just go fucking jog on and cry in the motherfucking corner you think you know this game but you seem to be lacking something so stop trying to "act" smart and just continue being a moron

ILoveYouToo

its not once a day.... i dont even play USKO anymore and i know they expire after 6hrs and you can re-rent you fucking moron so why dont you just go fucking jog on and cry in the motherfucking corner you think you know this game but you seem to be lacking something so stop trying to "act" smart and just continue being a moron[/b]
    lol don't get all worked up kid someone might have to put you in your place. I've never had to use rental armors but it says 6 hours and once per day so it's 6 hours and once per day. Either way it's noob shit. But i guess you'd know all about it

He's just a babashopper with some sharers.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

He's just a babashopper with some sharers.[/b]
    That would be me not him. He doesnt even play anymore.

lol don't get all worked up kid someone might have to put you in your place. I've never had to use rental armors but it says 6 hours and once per day so it's 6 hours and once per day. Either way it's noob shit. But i guess you'd know all about it[/b]
    no no you see you misunderstand its due to lack of sleep and the fact that you think you know what youre talking about i know this is a common mistake among morons such as yourself and also whats noob about wasting 350k/6hrs? thats called being smart

today in Turkey all servers gb 1,3 usd. so thats mean again k2ed I like to dupe it, dupe it hahaha

ILoveYouToo

no no you see you misunderstand its due to lack of sleep and the fact that you think you know what youre talking about i know this is a common mistake among morons such as yourself and also whats noob about wasting 350k/6hrs? thats called being smart[/b]
    I guess you're one of those guys who throws a hissy fit anytime someone proves him wrong. I understand completely because everyone can't be as intelligent as me.

By the way, rental items are +7. Thats pointless and noobish to me because i use +8 and i'd rather have my own items anyway.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast