Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"dupe wipe" any1 lost something?

This is a discussion on "dupe wipe" any1 lost something? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; almost no dupes on servers [/b] yeye.. are mr KeeToo? since dupewipes started k2 saying "no dupes on the servers".. ...
Page: 2

almost no dupes on servers [/b]
    yeye.. are mr KeeToo?
    since dupewipes started k2 saying "no dupes on the servers".. and still +3-5 uniques and +9-10 high class items.. -.-

DeX

yeye.. are mr KeeToo?
    since dupewipes started k2 saying "no dupes on the servers".. and still +3-5 uniques and +9-10 high class items.. -.-[/b]
    have you ever heard about babashoping.. how you think ppl get +2 or +3 uniques.. they arent farming them.. they just farming ko4life or any other forum in wich ppl sell uniques for usd or euros. Thats how they get their +2 or +3 uniques.
    And about the +9 or +10 weapons.. well long time ago ppl where able to dupe any kind of item. Well i think those weapons are from that time (not sure tho).
    Anyways thats just an opinion. Im not saying ppl isnt duping, hell yeah they are but k2 is working on that.. not hard but they doing it.

Nord our aod +1 dissapeared apparently, so I guess SQ is a duping biatch....[/b]
    flame if you dont know where longshot & me scamed the AOD´s stfu pls >.<
    we got 2x from Cursed Gobble and the 3rd? :x
    but still gay

ill touch u :lol:[/b]
    then ill touch back :blink:

Banned

yes SQ and the Gobbles dupes the 3 AOD that made my +1, and now it&#39;s gone, fuck k2.

yes SQ and the Gobbles dupes the 3 AOD that made my +1, and now it&#39;s gone, fuck k2.[/b]
    The Gobbles we&#39;re duped , you lost a aod haha and you make such a big case , i lost whole my items that we&#39;re farmed + some items from my clan leader and from a clannie that moved to WoW + my 70 warrior and i still dont make such a big case out of it lol.
    Anyways SQ is gay she drops only garbage.

Banned

did i make a big case about it? all i said was that i lost a legit aod+1. Seems you&#39;re trying for everyone to throw a pity for you and ur lost warrior, i admit it sucks losing accts i lost a lvl72 that was traded with a mage for my priest. Did you see me posting about it or complaining? Didn&#39;t think so. If SQ only drops garbage when she drops u an IN just give it to me so u don&#39;t have to worry about throwing it away oke?

did i make a big case about it? all i said was that i lost a legit aod+1. Seems you&#39;re trying for everyone to throw a pity for you and ur lost warrior, i admit it sucks losing accts i lost a lvl72 that was traded with a mage for my priest. Did you see me posting about it or complaining? Didn&#39;t think so. If SQ only drops garbage when she drops u an IN just give it to me so u don&#39;t have to worry about throwing it away oke?[/b]
    I didnt asked for pity lol, i just told you to stop crying for a fuking aod. My clan lost 2 iron necks legit dropped in clan and no one came here to cry about it. You lost a shitty ammy of dex and you cry. People lose accounts fully geared and they dont cry. That was my point. I didnt asked for your pity.

4O4

naa i didnt lose anything

Banned

I didnt asked for pity lol, i just told you to stop crying for a fuking aod. My clan lost 2 iron necks legit dropped in clan and no one came here to cry about it. You lost a shitty ammy of dex and you cry. People lose accounts fully geared and they dont cry. That was my point. I didnt asked for your pity.[/b]
    I&#39;m not even gonna bother arguing with you, you obviously can&#39;t read and comprehend what you are able to read.

I&#39;m not even gonna bother arguing with you, you obviously can&#39;t read and comprehend what you are able to read.[/b]
    Probably. W/e i dont even play this game atm , good luck with K2 wiping legit items and ill go back to my WoW instance&#39;s. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12