Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

DUPER WIPER

This is a discussion on DUPER WIPER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile There is a very high chance the belt is a dupe. Dupe wipes aren't a good ...
Page: 6

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Devile
    There is a very high chance the belt is a dupe. Dupe wipes aren't a good way to determine if an item is a dupe or not since we all know compound items are hardly checked/deleted.

I won't lock or delete this topic since i'm not certain that this item is actually ilegal, but my common sense tells me it is. Users are adviced to be careful with this item.
    common sense...thats something you dont have.
    Let me remind you. You came to arena that day and told me "Im testing a skele 1+". I asked you how you got it and you said "I traded my GB for it from some turk." I told you its probably going to be wiped and you said "I dont care. Its just an item". however when you decided to sell the item, its 100% legit, im sure of it :rollseyes:

Haxium

don't think that everyone with rols+1/rocs+1/in+1 made those w/ their own drop.
    And just because he is turk, doesn't mean its a duper (gotta love your sentences )
    Anyway, gtg, got a real life behind ko =)

oh, and devile said "im not certain its legal", not "im sure it isn't". What about the chance of it being legit? But i don't think that u care, since day 1, for you, im a duper, so whatever i say, ill always be one

must love k2 they do dupe wipe but dont fix dupe still there and now jus going to fucking piss some ppl off

lost +7/12 rogue shell gaunts

_Priest_Of_God_

all my crap items are still here ^_^

TunaFishyMe

see, the difference between you and I is that I dont make make stuff up. It only harms your credibility. I never said you were a duper. You are only selling probable dupes.

Its true, not everyone with ROLs 1+/Rocs 1+/IN 1+ made those from drops. People with those kind of items either bought each piece for USD or KOMed it. However, you got yours from neiter a drop or from USD. You got your in a trade with "some turk" (as you so kindly say in our arena discussion) for trading your glass belt in moradon. Why do people buy chitin 7s here on the forum? Because Moradon is a god dam dupe hole. There are thousands of dupes crawling there every day. You have all these turks screaming S> DR 2+ ROM 3+ every single second. No one buys in moradon because its a risk. However, you decide to trade your GB for a Skele 1+ from Moradon. (smart move)

Do I have to remind you once again that you even stated you didnt care if it got wiped? that means that in your head, you knew the chances of it being legit is very slim, yet you decide to sell it to other buyers WITHOUT announcing where the item came from. When Tempest bought his DOTL from merchant and sold it on the forum, he clearly stated, I bought this in moradon, buy at your own risk. This is Tempest, someone a lot of people think is sketchy. You? Someone people "trust", turns a blind eye. Im sorry if I "hurt your feelings", but dont pull that "innocent" role or that "its very possible" its legit attitude.

Yes, Devile never said it was illegal. But his common sense, as well as everyone else's (except yours) knows the probability of it being legit is slim to none.

And if your comment "got a real life behing KO" was suppose to be a little jab to me, thats very unfortunate. I get paid for making you look stupid.

Yes, not all turks are dupers. But the majority of dupers are turks.

:WaSaBi:

Lost nothing ^_^

redfieldTnT

<3 to jocelyn sold me a glave 8/80 still got it
    <3 to tefuera for selling me +8/80 philum
    <3 to devilscommandments for making me a +7 harpoon wich i made to 8/80
    <3 you all

does this look like we just had a dupe wipe?

evenson

Originally posted by ilovesex

Its called a dupe whipe, not an ilegally beaten FT item whipe.

TunaFishyMe

lost nothing xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lost nothing xD
    2012 posts... spammer!

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ilovesex

Its called a dupe whipe, not an ilegally beaten FT item whipe.[/b]
    Not to mention that only a fool would dupe the actual weapons when they have the ability to dupe and access to a chest to yield such an item.

Enishi

mmm nothing

FatM4n

Lost nada

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456