Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ebay..... Gotta Love it.

This is a discussion on Ebay..... Gotta Love it. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and people wonder why this games gone to shit...
Page: 2

Aqu

and people wonder why this games gone to shit

Doc

Originally posted by Aqu
    and people wonder why this games gone to shit
    Agreed, the only unique that I think you could make even +3 realisticly is a kek ring

hej

But the items is on the right side so they guy dont even have them.

Originally posted by hej
    But the items is on the right side so they guy dont even have them.
    now that right there is a remarkably good point :lol:

Phosgene

since when WE +5 has 18 str ? lol

Originally posted by Phosgene
    Warrior Earring
    +0 Defense: 15, HP:80, Strength: 5, Flame Resistance: 10, Ice Resistance: 10, Lightning Resistance: 10, Poison Resistance: 30
    +1 Defense: 17, HP:120, Strength: 7, Flame Resistance: 12, Ice Resistance: 12, Lightning Resistance: 12, Poison Resistance: 30
    +2 Defense: 19, HP:140, Strength: 10, Flame Resistance: 15, Ice Resistance: 15, Lightning Resistance: 15, Poison Resistance: 30
    +3 Defense: 21, HP:160, Strength: 12, Flame Resistance: 20, Ice Resistance: 20, Lightning Resistance: 20, Poison Resistance: 30
    +4 Defense: 25, HP:180, Strength: 15, Flame Resistance: 25, Ice Resistance: 25, Lightning Resistance: 25, Poison Resistance: 30
    +5 Defense: 35, HP:200, Strength: 18, Flame Resistance: 35, Ice Resistance: 35, Lightning Resistance: 35, Poison Resistance: 30

for quite some time i would imagine

Phosgene

bah WE sucks then xD

http://kalais.angrenost.org/item-acc-ear.php

Nir

rofl,yeah evilpope he was cool guy ,he was my friend but when i kiss his ass for items i get nothing -_-

bah WE sucks then xD
    suck? lol?

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    bah WE sucks then xD
    suck? lol?[/b]
    when i was on 50 lvl i wanted to go full str too

Banned

insane items.....sucks anyone has +5 shit....even gms should not be allowed to have this access.....i personally feel gms in this game vs other like wow have to much access to things.....they need to be limited....in all honesty i dont see what gms do or there position her in ko

in wow a gms responsibility is very clear and defined and they dont have access to anything but there job duties and things related

oh well wish someone would change something make something or do something ^_^

Yun_Yuuzhan

Well for starters they could remove the accessory compounding system. Let's face it, it was just asking to get abused to hell, and only makes cheaters even stronger. The old style uniques are still quite limited in terms of how hard they make you to kill. +5 uniques are just plain stupid, reminds me of gear advantages in WoW.

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Well for starters they could remove the accessory compounding system. *Let's face it, it was just asking to get abused to hell, and only makes cheaters even stronger. *The old style uniques are still quite limited in terms of how hard they make you to kill. *+5 uniques are just plain stupid, reminds me of gear advantages in WoW.
    holy shit guys yun didnt lock a topic.....j/k.....rofl.....lmao :P :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Well for starters they could remove the accessory compounding system. *Let's face it, it was just asking to get abused to hell, and only makes cheaters even stronger. *The old style uniques are still quite limited in terms of how hard they make you to kill. *+5 uniques are just plain stupid, reminds me of gear advantages in WoW.
    holy shit guys yun didnt lock a topic.....j/k.....rofl.....lmao :P :lol:[/b]
    I must've missed the button. Oops.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast