Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ebay..... Gotta Love it.

This is a discussion on Ebay..... Gotta Love it. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan Well for starters they could remove the accessory compounding ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

Well for starters they could remove the accessory compounding system. *Let's face it, it was just asking to get abused to hell, and only makes cheaters even stronger. *The old style uniques are still quite limited in terms of how hard they make you to kill. *+5 uniques are just plain stupid, reminds me of gear advantages in WoW.

holy shit guys yun didnt lock a topic.....j/k.....rofl.....lmao :P :lol:
    I must've missed the button. Oops. [/b]
    LMAO....shit here it comes ...... L to the ocked...... u guys thats gay....zzzz...rofl

add me msn nub i just put u on there unless u were already there and i am just to noobz...which is prob the case

If K2 would pull a finger out there ass they would have dont what MYKO has done. Sell stuff in PUS. Makes the game unfair but atleast this way they could ban retards and the game could be fairer...

And I to love K2's mentality... reminds me of an autistic child <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123