Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Edana's top clan ranking makes me lol, hacks ftw?

This is a discussion on Edana's top clan ranking makes me lol, hacks ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ELT clan is also g3 and also is legit..........
Page: 2

pantera

ELT clan is also g3 and also is legit.......

SaltyTaco

Yeah, I think that most of the top clans are legit here.
    Just not Unforgiven.

This server will be very great if all the top clans stay legit.

Sorry if I made it sound like I was calling everyone a bunch of hackers, just to see this pile of crap clan Unforgiven at #2 pisses me off when a lot of others have worked their asses off to do what these idiots did while they were sleeping with koxp on.

Oh well, I guess Meowmix and Heroes of Hollywood can have tons of fun beating the shit out of macro'd noobs till their clan looses their capes :P

Koz

meow kosped to 60 also btw
    in some days lvl 60 and still have more np then people who consstasntly pk.
    my ass

tom

Taco i 100% agree with you, every time i go to eslant all that stupid turkish clan using macro at dts and when someone gets near tham thay start shouting- "PLS TELL GM WE USE MAACROO GMM BAN ME PLSS" those fukers omg i hate tham.

and Koz omg u fuking noob meow mix isnt using any cheat progrems u fucker just cuz thay know how to play good its dosent mean thay cheat dumbass

/DIE

and holy wood clan rocks too, too bad some of tham act like a kids and post SS of every thing to make fun of other ppl.

Koz

meow do cheat. people who know them know they do so please be quiet k ty.

tom

my friend are in these clan u dumbass, accurte shappire and others got gold prem and thay buy the 40% xp scroll so gold prem+ 40% xp scroll is 30k xp from apos, so please be quiet k ty.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by pantera
    ELT clan is also g3 and also is legit.......
    Rofl

Btw, MM & HoH alliance ftw!

temmu

you cant exp on orc side eslant DTS, unforgiven / "sex4fun" kosping there 24/7

anonym1ty

Whoever "knows" MeowMix, also should know our stance on cheating. So, please don't kid yourself Koz. As for exp'ing, how is it NOT possible to get 60 in 2 weeks? If me, ooxoo and sapphire got 60 in about 1 week its questionable. However, we did it in about 2 weeks. We pk'ed when we hit certain levels. 45 - stealth, 51 - cut, 55 - spike. That is how we gained our NP and maintained our level.

-Accurate

p.s. We have to fraps a town rush HoH XD Make sure everyone has stones again. haha

p.p.s my friend of a friend of a friend said he knew this guy and his friend of a friend as well.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

p.s. We have to fraps a town rush HoH XD *Make sure everyone has stones again. haha
    i got a fraps of it baba, gotta comprass it later

anonym1ty

All those damn warriors bailed out early XD The sins almost reached orc portal before getting cut down haha

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    All those damn warriors bailed out early XD *The sins almost reached orc portal before getting cut down haha
    i was pumping my crazy legs inwards.... got a few kills on the way but died at the second set of towers, ya'll too lucky with your 'light feet'

anonym1ty

conveniently fighting those orcs !

i was like YES i got the furthest, then i saw that pos rumbly 2 steps ahead of me asking for his prize in normal chat while laying dead on the floor. Something is definitely wrong with the way we play.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by anonym1ty
    conveniently fighting those orcs !

i was like YES i got the furthest, then i saw that pos rumbly 2 steps ahead of me asking for his prize in normal chat while laying dead on the floor. *Something is definitely wrong with the way we play.
    Woot?? You make competition of who got far inside the oposite nation base? That sounds fun

apoth0r

as stevenseagals video suggested 'play for fun, nothing more'
    as for the kosp/koxp clans, go ahead, we'll still kick the shite out of u anyhow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast