Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Emergency Server Close

This is a discussion on Emergency Server Close within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NOOOOOOO!!! Read their website, i still have faith in them...i have a feeling we will be able to get back ...
Page: 12

stevouk

NOOOOOOO!!! Read their website, i still have faith in them...i have a feeling we will be able to get back on today

*crosses fingers*

:lol: :P B)

welll ......

I am just hoping they will roll back items ...
    I was really bad at anvil yesterday, burned almost 2b (trinas, +7 chitins, +6 HC items ...)
    soo... rolllllbbbaaacccckkkkk pplllyyysssss
    :rollseyes:

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

the only thing the KO site says bout monday is that that is when the beta testing will begin for punkbuster, for the maintenance it simply says "as soon as they can"

Syko

baba your def. gonna get lucky.. I think its a 3 day rollback

legolas_v1p

kk lets wait then,i hope this cleans up the game,i cant wait to see many many guys in moradon naked lol,no more glowing dild..s to n00b sins :lol:

Originally posted by Syko
    baba your def. gonna get lucky.. I think its a 3 day rollback
    ooooooooooooooo
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CannibaEyes

i think syko is right, ko still off

Syko

TristoN

Originally posted by Syko
    like I said, you know nothign more than anyone here, so stop spreading rumors - it will be up sooner than monday, and its not a 3 day rollback - then again if i said it was a 5 year rollback, it must be true -- aka stfu and stop demanding you know everything - ur not a gm or a god

Cryptology

Originally posted by TristoN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TristoN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Syko
    like I said, you know nothign more than anyone here, so stop spreading rumors - it will be up sooner than monday, and its not a 3 day rollback - then again if i said it was a 5 year rollback, it must be true -- aka stfu and stop demanding you know everything - ur not a gm or a god[/b]
    We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled back to the state they were in Thursday evening prior to the patch. We have credited all accounts that had Premium service with two days Premium. All Power Up store purchases that occurred in that time have had the Knight Cash refunded.

Again, the Knight Online team is sorry for the inconvenience this has caused the community.
    Looks to me like it's a 3 day rollback.

Syko

Originally posted by TristoN
    like I said, you know nothign more than anyone here, so stop spreading rumors - it will be up sooner than monday, and its not a 3 day rollback - then again if i said it was a 5 year rollback, it must be true -- aka stfu and stop demanding you know everything - ur not a gm or a god
    funny.. I was just about to post about you being an asshole in another thread.. you need to cut that shit out man... your not accomplishing anything by doing it, and you will make it no where in life if you keep it up.. As for me spreading rumors... its information that i had read, so I passed it onto the people that were like me before i found out, the eager ones constantly checking to see if they can play.. and where am i "demanding i know everything".. where did i once say.. no your wrong.. im right? cut that shit out man..

and thanks crypto for the back info..

:911:

if its 3 day rollback if i remember right i will have 2 +6 mirage dagger 1 +1 mirage dagger

( i dont sleep much and cant remember days )

BoboBaba

We are sorry to announce that all Character's inventories and Inn Hostess warehouses have been rolled back to the state they were in Thursday evening prior to the patch. We have credited all accounts that had Premium service with two days Premium. All Power Up store purchases that occurred in that time have had the Knight Cash refunded.
    there it goes

Kevork_du_Québec

lost alot of money but it sounds quite fair to me, If prices had not gone up like that , I probably wouldve made less money, but damn, I bought some weap def armors for some chars, they'll all be gone... But whatever can make some dupes dissapear is good IMO.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast