Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Emergency Server Close

This is a discussion on Emergency Server Close within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Titanium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titanium)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught: Nothing comfired about the rollback. But if it does happen, it will anger a ...
Page: 4

FaTaLiTy

Originally posted by Titanium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titanium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:
    Nothing comfired about the rollback. But if it does happen, it will anger a lot of people.
    most of my clan knew it
    we were just fuking arround in cz last hour like hitting OBL and shit[/b]
    :wub:

petsmar2

I hate how every time there is an "emergency matinence" the main website goes down so we have to make up reasons of why the game went down in these forums instead of just reading what the real reason is at the main site -_-

sweetcamelhump

After seeing what went on in moradon today, I wont be upset if a rollback occurs, I'll make back my xp/np i earned today in like 5 hours. Many people duped enough items to get all my items I've worked months for in a matter of minutes. Sure I made some money off the dupers, but I'd be willing to sacrifice that too.

ScuLLy

Guys do you want to see more legit (actually duped 1 ID) items on server or do you accept to loose exp?

Originally posted by Lawless
    @ Magix....yeah plz stop Xping.....I owe you a years worth of asswhoopins, eventually my higher levels will allow that LOL
    i havnt exp'd in months B)

i got 62 and then went pking, gained 5% from solo Atross's and Riotes and then got 2% from ISW, woot for 7%!!! B)

IGotYouBabe

wordddddd yea i made 5 bill DONT ROLL BACK PLS! :angry:

Glader

Well, anyone that played KO for the whole day today is probably gonna be pissed if they delete all progress made just because they were stupid enough to re-implement the /save command, me included. :angry:

SaltyTaco

Wow, think Edana is going to be worse the Olympia...

First babashops selling +8 weapons on Edana already + coins, now dupe.

If any of my items get wiped I'm going to be so fucking pissed, I bought them from a NPC and upgraded them myself. The sad thing is I thought there was hope for this server being clean, but I guess thats wrong... Guess I will level my priest on Edana to 65, sell it on ebay and say fuck this game forever.

whineandbread

Originally posted by IGotYouBabe
    wordddddd yea i made 5 bill DONT ROLL BACK PLS! *:angry:
    your 5 bil mean nothing when duper make 100+bil by BUS/abyss gem duping

Lawless

well good.....ive caught up to you, now i figure i need about 5 more levels to make the next time we crash into each other less predictable LOL, i think in the past year ive only got you once and i think some random duffer helped me in that.

:wub:

RunIfYouCan

i just bought some nice little hammers......if i lose them i kick someone in the balls...and ya im thankful for the warning dm are dangerous

Great i'm going to lose: EME / Ammy of Goddess / Ammy of Dex / Shell pads
    FUKIN AWESOME

armand0

i made %15 today but i ll be glad if they rollback the servers, coz they r fuked up hard.

::CaM::

i lvled more than i care to do again, I get a roll back, Better believe they gonna get a call monday <_< , thats bullshit and Bad Business practice :angry:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast