Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Eric Blocking shit without reason

This is a discussion on Eric Blocking shit without reason within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo Does it fucking matter? No it was a useless topic * END OF CONVO Maybe it ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    the_man_slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Festo
    Does it fucking matter? No it was a useless topic *

    END OF CONVO
    Maybe it was important to him :P What else he guna do.. make another one? :huh:

  2. #32
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    how much more purpose does it have when it consists of spam posts that merely include a # in them n ppl saying "NO I"M THE 1337 one look at me" it basically shouts attention whore if u ask me.

    ps. n ofc u had to contradict the whole thing by naming the topic "eric blocking shit for nothing"

  3. #33
    the_man_slayer
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    yeah that's where I got the idea from..distortgaming. This Topic can't be LOCKED * * [/b]

    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

    no. *

    haha owned! :lol: :wub:

  4. #34
    JustzBekir
    Guest

    Default

    SPAM is NOT tolerated. Not even in offtopic section. Rewardhit/TreasureTrooper links are considered SPAM, specially on signatures.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9343

  5. #35
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    As the above person said, it's not my rule that you can't spam it is Devile's. Don't try to threaten me on false basis.

  6. #36
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    Originally posted by elzeus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elzeus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Does it fucking matter? No it was a useless topic *

    END OF CONVO
    LEEDS[/b]

    :wub: zeusı babamusum, ur still alive?

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments
    lol ? The topic that I made has more purpose in that section than 97% of all Topics there. Locking it without a reason is fucking stupid, and 0000000000000 for all I care you can lick my 9. Who's Eric ? F9Devil ? that's why you're his little bitch ?
    you are a twat, your topic broke rules. i am no ones bitch i just hate twats like you.

  8. #38
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    Originally posted by H1ddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H1ddenRage)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

    i was IP banned for telling a joke *

    paddy *:wub:


    actually that was deviles descision like it or leave it

    and hiddenrage, if you don't like being banned for bumping old topics for no reason, then don't do it...I'm not your mother here to clean up every mess you make on the wall then smile and pat you on the head.

    As for this topic being locked, i personally dont bother with off topic
    um ok???? i just said what i got banned for... banning me for 1 topic is cleaning up every mess? :rollseyes:[/b]
    yes it is cleaning up a mess, dont make the fucking mess in the first place and i wont have to ban you, seem fair? good i'm glad we're in agreement

  9. #39
    Aluzion
    Guest

    Default

    WoW gets boring after u hit 60.. You get on the waiting list for the best guild in the server.. try out for like a month... do some raids.. get into the guild, and raid some more.. thats all u do unless u want to pvp but then u need the best items u get from raids or u get butt raped..

    The game is Item based (best items or ur shit)... least the pk system is better and has more skill then WoW with KO :S but thats my nickle worth or info..

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by Aluzion
    WoW gets boring after u hit 60.. You get on the waiting list for the best guild in the server.. try out for like a month... do some raids.. get into the guild, and raid some more.. thats all u do unless u want to pvp but then u need the best items u get from raids or u get butt raped.. *

    The game is Item based (best items or ur shit)... least the pk system is better and has more skill then WoW with KO :S but thats my nickle worth or info..
    yep I agree. I have played WOW about a year ago and it was fun for a bit, but the game doesent have a long lasting value as some. Its really fun for the first few months till you realize pk is lacking. WOW is all about lvl and items.

  11. #41
    Aluzion
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aluzion
    WoW gets boring after u hit 60.. You get on the waiting list for the best guild in the server.. try out for like a month... do some raids.. get into the guild, and raid some more.. thats all u do unless u want to pvp but then u need the best items u get from raids or u get butt raped.. *

    The game is Item based (best items or ur shit)... least the pk system is better and has more skill then WoW with KO :S but thats my nickle worth or info..
    yep I agree. I have played WOW about a year ago and it was fun for a bit, but the game doesent have a long lasting value as some. Its really fun for the first few months till you realize pk is lacking. WOW is all about lvl and items.[/b]
    Well, me and highschool buddies played in Burning Legion.. Top guild called Envy.. might not be there anymore since players were quitin n all.. we raided AQ40 and BW's and crap like it was normal raid.. many pictures of drops and crap..

    the game just got boring and i sold everything for close to 1500$USD almost a year ago lol

  12. #42
    Socrates
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    actually ranking let retards take over...mods didnt have the ability to ban and devile didnt get admin til the forum was already overrun by gay porn all over the place...

    i wish we had some more gay porn on this forum <_<

  13. #43
    Dro
    Dro is offline
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Your place or mine? *wink*
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    actually ranking let retards take over...mods didnt have the ability to ban and devile didnt get admin til the forum was already overrun by gay porn all over the place...

    i wish we had some more gay porn on this forum <_<[/b]
    yeah me too. Nothing better than girl on girl porn to make a forum better -_-

  14. #44
    DisillusionedIdealogue
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Pajatso
    I would actually want him to ban u from these forums so we had less useless spam here -.-

    "Off Topic" doesnt mean u can put anything u want there - like spam. Dont ask why.

    Less useless crap on these forums pls!
    actually the off topic section is supposed to be meant for the "useless crap" that does not belong anywhere else. if you dont like what is posted there, maybe you shouldn't read it? (holy shit, is that an idea? h43r: )

  15. #45
    H1ddenRage
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)</div>
    Originally posted by H1ddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H1ddenRage)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

    i was IP banned for telling a joke *

    paddy *:wub:


    actually that was deviles descision like it or leave it

    and hiddenrage, if you don't like being banned for bumping old topics for no reason, then don't do it...I'm not your mother here to clean up every mess you make on the wall then smile and pat you on the head.

    As for this topic being locked, i personally dont bother with off topic
    um ok???? i just said what i got banned for... banning me for 1 topic is cleaning up every mess? :rollseyes:[/b]
    yes it is cleaning up a mess, dont make the fucking mess in the first place and i wont have to ban you, seem fair? good i'm glad we're in agreement[/b][/quote]was 1 think :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •