Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

EUKO - general debate and info

This is a discussion on EUKO - general debate and info within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by XLegendz What Kallop? If it's 4 a.m my Niks time, it's 5 a.m mine. My point was ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    What Kallop? If it's 4 a.m my Niks time, it's 5 a.m mine.
    My point was are u the only1 able to login :P Anyway in Finland we turn clocks forward and backward by 1 hour like every1 but we don't apply it to the GMT so Finland is GMT+2 no matter what time of the year... makes things easier lol..

So 10 in teh morning for me..awesome,wake up,eat some undez for breakfast. jk jk

Lol I can't login at 3 a.m? I've got class pt at 4 30.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    Lol I can't login at 3 a.m? I've got class pt at 4 30.

Ur still missing my point... -.- nvm that lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    My point was are u the only1 able to login :P Anyway in Finland we turn clocks forward and backward by 1 hour like every1 but we don't apply it to the GMT so Finland is GMT+2 no matter what time of the year... makes things easier lol..
    lol well since it's 4 AM and 3 AM for me and chad, ur the one that's logging kallop :P

Ok so wtf? U guys messing with my head now... What time is the launch for GMT+2?
    For GMT+2 it is 12:00. It appears that the servers observe daylight saving time aka summer time; as most of Europe does.

EDIT:

Anyway in Finland we turn clocks forward and backward by 1 hour like every1 but we don't apply it to the GMT so Finland is GMT+2 no matter what time of the year... makes things easier lol..
    GMT is universal.

I'm pretty sure for GMT +2 it's 11 AM. No matter, as I said... just to be safe, be there 1 hour before release. So for GMT +2 it might be 11 AM or 12 (afternoon).

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm pretty sure for GMT +2 it's 11 AM. No matter, as I said... just to be safe, be there 1 hour before release. So for GMT +2 it might be 11 AM or 12 (afternoon).

CET = GMT+1, CEST (summer time) = GMT+2. The launch in local time is

10:00 for UK, Spain
    11:00 for France, Germany, Scandinavia, Italy and many other countries (this is CET)
    12:00 for Finland, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine and other countries

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    CET = GMT+1, CEST (summer time) = GMT+2. The launch in local time is

10:00 for UK, Spain
    11:00 for France, Germany, Scandinavia, Italy and many other countries (this is CET)
    12:00 for Finland, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine and other countries
    I tried to go by GMT +1 when it was BETA... it was suppose to be 8 AM my time that it opened.... but it opened 1 hour before. I know the zones, trust me... they're just not being specific on the time, as day light savings on top of that confuses the shit out of people as in some countries it's applied and in some it's not.

Banned Senior Member

Get on vent for a sec

I tried to go by GMT +1 when it was BETA... it was suppose to be 8 AM my time that it opened.... but it opened 1 hour before. I know the zones, trust me... they're just not being specific on the time, as day light savings on top of that confuses the shit out of people as in some countries it's applied and in some it's not.
    The EUKO servers observe daylight saving time, so the times for the first beta were given in CEST = CET+1 = GMT +2. The PvP beta/EUKO launch times are given in CET = GMT +1, because the server clocks are switched to CET this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    The EUKO servers observe daylight saving time, so the times for the first beta were given in CEST = CET+1 = GMT +2. The PvP beta/EUKO launch times are given in CET = GMT +1, because the server clocks are switched to CET this sunday.
    I guess we'll just wait and see when the PVP opens up... that'll tell us by what time the officials will be by.

PS. I can't make topics due to infractions... but WTF... SCHROTTI a mod?!?!? we've seen that doom happen a while ago

I can't even post my mod applications ... I volunteer for EUKO market mod at least, since I guess my JR mod applications are have been declined as there have been no responses for months :P.

^^ Only writing this cause I see both mee and Devile on at the same time :P.

Banned Senior Member

I guess we'll just wait and see when the PVP opens up... that'll tell us by what time the officials will be by.

PS. I can't make topics due to infractions... but WTF... SCHROTTI a mod?!?!? we've seen that doom happen a while ago

I can't even post my mod applications ... I volunteer for EUKO market mod at least, since I guess my JR mod applications are have been declined as there have been no responses for months :P.

^^ Only writing this cause I see both mee and Devile on at the same time :P.
    o.o let's not forget the turk invasion and the crying babies from C-west that are taking this forum's quality down.
    Bring back old times with normal mods who don't ban you for calling someone a cry baby and a community that doesn't go bitching to mods whenever you flame them.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    o.o let's not forget the turk invasion and the crying babies from C-west that are taking this forum's quality down.
    Bring back old times with normal mods who don't ban you for calling someone a cry baby.
    That too... but tbh all this forum needs is an active mod. I don't want to be selfish and say I'm best fit for the job... cause realistically I'm probably on these forums the most,... but there is also a few other people that are pretty darn active. Any of us, the active people, would certainly make a huge change to the forums most likely. But then again, it's up to Mee and Devile to decide.

Banned Senior Member

That too... but tbh all this forum needs is an active mod. I don't want to be selfish and say I'm best fit for the job... cause realistically I'm probably on these forums the most,... but there is also a few other people that are pretty darn active. Any of us, the active people, would certainly make a huge change to the forums most likely. But then again, it's up to Mee and Devile to decide.
    Well , starting sunday I won't be posting until February and then until July.
    One less spammer for admins to deal with :P
    Plus I don't trust myself to be impartial as mod , it's so hard with all those c-west wanna be oldies

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast