Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

[EUKO] watch4thommy (Extended reply)

This is a discussion on [EUKO] watch4thommy (Extended reply) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I was just asking a question. In my opinion, no one here gives two shits about your problems... Just ...
Page: 2

Hey, I was just asking a question. In my opinion, no one here gives two shits about your problems... Just my observation

Pretty sure all OP is tryin to do is clear his name from what appears to be some BS that started up with some new person who is using that char name now.

Why all the hate? Either add something to topic or stfu and go spam elsewhere.

i wanna know what the hobbits have to say about this lets make another topic

Some player did almost same thing with my old account and with my name and it was sold first to 2 other players and that scammer was the third owner. He sold that account and did use customer support to get that account back and sold again and again until some smart player bought kc and he couldn't do that anymore so i was in same situation as you, but it was over fast and i did get few pm's that "Are you owner of MyNameIsSaukko, becouse he is scamming players" etc.
    Now all that is behind me and there was nothing that i could even do than alert players in here with topic that dont buy that account and so on.
    I hope some player gets it and uses name change and this would be over for you too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12