Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ice Age Patch

This is a discussion on Ice Age Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can some one give me information about this patch? is there going to bee a new server and other stuff ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default Ice Age Patch

can some one give me information about this patch? is there going to bee a new server and other stuff like new items or what is going on with it would really apreciate it

whassup

know one know any infoes about it yet people keep saying about lvl cap :/

morax

Who knows anything can happen its K2, my advice just wait until it comes out and then see what happens to the economy etc.

whassup

but whens it out :P

look at the menu
    theres a button called "Search"
    click on it.
    type "ice age"
    read topic about.
    now every time u will have a question, do the same thing just type the subject of ur question.
    KK?

Dmio

I really hope that it wont come out in the SUmmer, as in July. Cause i wont be around to play KO, nor do i want to

I hope it will come out in August

But the only thing that i am looking forward in iceage is the Horses (El burro SHAL BE MINE) and the lvl 70 cap removed, but that again is a subject of K2 to be fixing. Lets hope they do, cause thats the only way to compete with chetaers is by getting high lvl

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Dmio
    I really hope that it wont come out in the SUmmer, as in July. Cause i wont be around to play KO, nor do i want to

But the only thing that i am looking forward in iceage is the Horses (El burro SHAL BE MINE) and the lvl 70 cap removed, but that again is a subject of K2 to be fixing. Lets hope they do, cause thats the only way to compete with chetaers is by getting high lvl
    Lol Dmio spamming already :P

It'll be pointless to remove the level cap until they can stop macroers. High level cheaters are a pain in the ass.

Dmio

hahha :P me no spam h43r:

:lol: Well i dunno but Fishy chars are a pain the arse too so to remove that pain, we gotta gain lvls on these bitches

as for Macroers, certain things are done, but not enough and not even sure if its reliable info ether.

but a New patch I.E. a new word such as ICe age will bring a new breath of fresh air into KO, cause i dunno about u pal but i am kinda growing sick of KE

TunaFishyMe

hey dont talk about fishes in that tone of voice -__-"
    but seriously, i wanna ride a horse. GIDDY UP HORSIE!!!

Dmio

LOL

ah theirs new things will make the game more fun and interseting and hopefully give me a lot of steem once more to work

but till then i'll be roasting on the beach I.E. till august

Yun_Yuuzhan

Ugh, mounts will just remind me of WoW. KO is simple, why make it more complex than it was meant to? But then, I don't like KE either. That accessory compounding system is so stupid, it only works in a game with no cheaters.

the horses are for commanders i believe, when your selected as commander during war, you get transformed into one

TunaFishyMe

whats sexier than running around on a sexy beast with purple dildos in your hands? nothing! Itll be so cool if I could jump horse to horse and spike people. hehehehehehehe or spike the horse and the guy falls down

Dmio

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    whats sexier than running around on a sexy beast with purple dildos in your hands? *nothing! Itll be so cool if I could jump horse to horse and spike people. *hehehehehehehe or spike the horse and the guy falls down
    NOW THAT, WILL BE COOL

as in you can kill commanders and be bale to use their horse for some time or untill u get killed.

@Yun: hahha you cant escape WoW XD can u?

Ye the compund system is the most retarded thing ever made :/ works only with a cheat free game.

OFF TOPIC: I want a Horse in CZ imagin this, 8 Fat warriors ryding through CZ CHopping everything that moves MUHHAHA NO MORE SINS LIGHTFEETING AWAY uhhhh mhhhh Horse

evenson

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio

Lol Dmio spamming already :P

It'll be pointless to remove the level cap until they can stop macroers. High level cheaters are a pain in the ass.[/b]
    they'll never stop macro'ers, its IMPOSSIBLE. You dont even need a program to macro. Remove archer and all is fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast