Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ice Age Patch

This is a discussion on Ice Age Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; remove archer?? lol you can macro with any class <_< archer is the easiest one, but you can macro with ...
Page: 2

xourico

remove archer??
    lol you can macro with any class <_<

archer is the easiest one, but you can macro with warriors too or even priests <_<

YES atack macro, its the same shit, z+r+skill+skill+autoloot <_<

Dmio

Originally posted by xourico
    remove archer??

archer is the easiest one, but you can macro with warriors too or even priests <_<

yes u can macro with any class, i saw p33d33ni plenty of times doing it, got him exped around 4 times.

But ask your self this question. WHen u reach 70 The unhonorable way, what will u feel? what will others think of you, nothing, you will feel nothing and others will think of you as nothing (not that i personaly care, but most ppl do care). TBH, me, my self, i would feel nothing, emptyness.

Now lvling to 70 Honorable and putting work and effort into your character and the people you play with, now that brings a tottaly different feeling, it makes u happy, a sense of completeness, i dont think any of the recent 70's can feel such a greatness, i know i do, and there is ppl out there who do soo too, but we are a rare bread, allmost extinkt.

watch when u PK others who macroed, cheated and USD'd their way to the so called "TOP". They might survive the hundreds of ppl, but the priests and Other so called "skilled" warriors drop, why? because they think they can take on the world, but then going back again to the topic of nothingness, they are nothing. Purley a shadow in our way.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    whats sexier than running around on a sexy beast with purple dildos in your hands? *nothing! Itll be so cool if I could jump horse to horse and spike people. *hehehehehehehe or spike the horse and the guy falls down
    NOW THAT, WILL BE COOL

as in you can kill commanders and be bale to use their horse for some time or untill u get killed.

@Yun: hahha you cant escape WoW XD can u?

Ye the compund system is the most retarded thing ever made :/ works only with a cheat free game.

OFF TOPIC: I want a Horse in CZ imagin this, 8 Fat warriors ryding through CZ CHopping everything that moves MUHHAHA NO MORE SINS LIGHTFEETING AWAY uhhhh mhhhh Horse [/b]
    lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngelsHand

yeah ice age sounds really cool i hope it won't bring as many problems as KE did, though.

leftclaw

Originally posted by Dmio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dmio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    remove archer??

yes u can macro with any class, i saw p33d33ni plenty of times doing it, got him exped around 4 times.

But ask your self this question. WHen u reach 70 The unhonorable way, what will u feel? what will others think of you, nothing, you will feel nothing and others will think of you as nothing (not that i personaly care, but most ppl do care). TBH, me, my self, i would feel nothing, emptyness.

Now lvling to 70 Honorable and putting work and effort into your character and the people you play with, now that brings a tottaly different feeling, it makes u happy, a sense of completeness, i dont think any of the recent 70's can feel such a greatness, i know i do, and there is ppl out there who do soo too, but we are a rare bread, allmost extinkt.

watch when u PK others who macroed, cheated and USD'd their way to the so called "TOP". They might survive the hundreds of ppl, but the priests and Other so called "skilled" warriors drop, why? because they think they can take on the world, but then going back again to the topic of nothingness, they are nothing. Purley a shadow in our way.[/b]
    +1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dmio

I really hope that it wont come out in the SUmmer, as in July. Cause i wont be around to play KO, nor do i want to

I hope it will come out in August

But the only thing that i am looking forward in iceage is the Horses (El burro SHAL BE MINE) and the lvl 70 cap removed, but that again is a subject of K2 to be fixing. Lets hope they do, cause thats the only way to compete with chetaers is by getting high lvl

Lol Dmio spamming already :P

It'll be pointless to remove the level cap until they can stop macroers. High level cheaters are a pain in the ass.
    they'll never stop macro'ers, its IMPOSSIBLE. You dont even need a program to macro. Remove archer and all is fixed.[/b]
    I think they could if they removed the 'Z' key. That would suck for everyone but personally if it stopped macroers I have to ask myself if it wouldn't be worth it.

+1 Dmio, +1. Cheaters suck.

Ripper_of_romania

New Skills
    New Mobs
    New Captains(Mounts)
    Nothing said about weapons nor accesorry
    Special zone( :wacko: )in cz at the flag(a.k.a. obo camp) and the zone is avaible for 1 hour for the nation who wins the flag( :blink: )and has lvl 60+ mobs
    The Special zone seems abit :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:
    Ya ol' Luferson and EMC are same
    Amen h43r:

PriesTesS

Originally posted by Shurt
    the horses are for commanders i believe, when your selected as commander during war, you get transformed into one
    then i can ride on Futility :wub:

Originally posted by evenson

they'll *never stop macro'ers, its IMPOSSIBLE. You dont even need a program to macro. Remove archer and all is fixed.
    You wanna get rid of me? :blink: <_<

Lammer

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson

they'll *never stop macro'ers, its IMPOSSIBLE. You dont even need a program to macro. Remove archer and all is fixed.
    You wanna get rid of me? :blink: <_< [/b]
    Remove the gay archer petition starting NOW!

:lol:

omg h3 FTW !!!
    wanan 1x1 ? if you have hamachi or outside ip

Rox0ne

its will come at end of july ... maybe same time with "MANES" :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12