Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

F3YLONG BANNED

This is a discussion on F3YLONG BANNED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmao i didnt knew how HORROR have bad English in this Pm's , well not bad but horror is English ...
Page: 6

Lmao i didnt knew how HORROR have bad English in this Pm's , well not bad but horror is English person so i didnt knew whats going on , second i know Horror is 75-76 , if he was 80 that fast , he xp machine.[/b]
    I said in post it was a clannies convo with GM but nobody seen it >< And yeh it was Soulkeeper :P

Dont you see my sig? h34r:

Dont you see my sig? h34r:[/b]
    Im blind i guess

P.S fuk you , how much % you do in day? 10-15?

Banned

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...os01bn7qn2.jpg
    looking at this screen shot see how many lvl 1 characters there are[/b]
    that was slong time ago :S

Lmao i didnt knew how HORROR have bad English in this Pm&#39;s , well not bad but horror is English person so i didnt knew whats going on , second i know Horror is 75-76 , if he was 80 that fast , he xp machine.[/b]
    i dont get why people think horror is 80 with his sig so big ;S

and it was said earler that it was soulkeeper.. see how much people read these days

and from what i herd buddah voted for flat for king with his 500 accounts

Robokill

that was slong time ago :S
    i dont get why people think horror is 80 with his sig so big ;S
    and it was said earler that it was soulkeeper.. see how much people read these days

and from what i herd buddah voted for flat for king with his 500 accounts[/b]
    who has the time to log 500 acc&#39;s to vote? h34r:

BlackLabel

He will be unbanned for sure I can bet Festo&#39;s pennis on it.[/b]
    wierdly enough that made me laugh xD

HotAsIce

I thought you were just late in updating your sig, sue me :P

As for buddah, apparently he thought sillyho was going to give him a +7 hellbreaker for voting for flatline with all his chars last election. When he wasn&#39;t given shit because he wasn&#39;t promised shit, he went on a temper tantrum saying how he was going to get flatline or sillyho banned... funny how that came back to bite him in the ass. He was the one who voted for f3ylong for king, and the only reason was because he was mad he didn&#39;t get anything from his last rigged election.

fking turk kings that as the majority of the server they cood at least make the annouc. in english too..

thats not asking too mutch :S

omg omg OMGG!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i cannt believe my holy god jesus, are you playing with me.. ..

i exp so much every god holy day 20-22 hours to make 10-17% for reaching lvl 80 very fast so i can kill in pk f3ylong and FiveStar as well. God lee oh boyy im so close to reach lvl 80 all i need is %% for now ..

oh btw i already kill F3ylong in arena on my very first days as new lvl 79 , legit (me) vs nonlegit(f3ylong) .

gashhh i guess is good, i get to kill more bosses as soon as i reach lvl 80. hahaha :P

p.s. f3ylong combo attack very sucky sucky like $ 5 usd in TIJUANA MEXICO BLOWJOB.. too cheap and slow.. :P :P :P

gravedigga_bg

omg omg OMGG!!!

i exp so much every god holy day 20-22 hours to make 10-17% for reaching lvl 80 very fast so i can kill in pk f3ylong and FiveStar as well. God lee oh boyy im so close to reach lvl 80 all i need is %% for now ..

oh btw i already kill F3ylong in arena on my very first days as new lvl 79 , legit (me) vs nonlegit(f3ylong) .

gashhh i guess is good, i get to kill more bosses as soon as i reach lvl 80. hahaha :P

p.s. f3ylong combo attack very sucky sucky like $ 5 usd in TIJUANA MEXICO BLOWJOB.. too cheap and slow.. :P :P :P[/b]
    Change ur dealer bud

Change ur dealer bud [/b]
    +1 try to buy some quality dope next time. :lol:

Banned

omg omg OMGG!!!

p.s. f3ylong combo attack very sucky sucky like $ 5 usd in TIJUANA MEXICO BLOWJOB.. too cheap and slow.. :P :P :P[/b]
    and who are you in game name?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Smile

Clannie & GM convo.

P.S

GM events FTW [/b]
    i talked to that gm, i was in ivestigated, i voted for flatline3, my ip only made 1 vote, they checked the ips for votes ,and f3ylong and fivestar r same person and was king for both human and kaurus...
    the gm told me i did not cheat, but alot did acuse me...only because i told others f3ylong cheated...they asumed i helped..
    people like sirwillhealu that like to make up lies...

HotAsIce

I think it was more along the lines of you&#39;ve done it before so they assumed you did it again.

So much for the never joining any KO related website except the officials eh? Reading how your abused on the official forums, I doubt you&#39;ll be a frequent visitor :P

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

I think it was more along the lines of you&#39;ve done it before so they assumed you did it again.

So much for the never joining any KO related website except the officials eh? Reading how your abused on the official forums, I doubt you&#39;ll be a frequent visitor :P[/b]
    people make asumptions....
    some others are just jelous and make up lies
    they try and make people look bad to get them ban and exploit it.
    if i did anything before i would have ben banned.
    never did or will..
    ben playing the game 2 tears and i am leader of 4 grade 1 clans
    &#39;;-]

Aqu

That GM really needs to learn english. Although its the calibre of GM I&#39;d expect from K2 tbh

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast