Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Familiar egg?

This is a discussion on Familiar egg? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kraab Dealer why is kate a dude why dont we stay on topic. i hate when topics ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by Kraab Dealer
    why is kate a dude
    why dont we stay on topic. i hate when topics go off topic.

k good. and to that idiot posting moo moo shit. i f'n shoot that thing into a bloddy pulp. god it gets annoying.

one_way

why is kate a dude
    y was issac a chck sex change scroll ftw

epic

Originally posted by ziggy
    zzzz? Wake Up, i think Phantom have more info than u..thats all.... and if u are jelaous .....zzzzzzzz.....
    lol noobs he have same info as I or u .If he is constable(is he?) does it mean k2 tell him everything they will do in next step?Think and stop being moron it's not hard.U have your info from phantom 48h passt and no pet so far.

Wonder if u masturbate on every post of phantom

zzzz? Wake Up, i think Phantom have more info than u
    or mabey more than u.Mabey he is moderator of official site and read that forum not like u.
    Relax kid, i just ask u from where u have that info about pets in next patch? I think u just spread a rumor. U acting like 10 y old moron, just stfu and stay on topic.
    remeber 1 thing: not all ppl are retards like u, and masturbate themselves whle reading forum. I think u should go to doctor and take ur medicine. PEACE (i will not answer for any of u stupid, retarted, funny, shitty post)

i googled and managed to find this for the ppl asking about rideing pets dunno how true it is.

''Jonric: Once you've chosen your side, how do you go about exploring the gameworld? Aside from running, what means of travel are be available?

Byoung Hyun Choi: Knight Online is built around a party play-based level up system with hundreds of enjoyable quests. Unlike most other games, having fancy items won't help players too much. To be successful, players must cooperate with one another to level up fast. Teamwork is the key to winning and it can also speed up the fun factor.

In terms of traveling from one area to another, we have transportation stones in each zone to help players transport quickly. Also, our unique pet system, soon to be available through our upcoming expansion pack, offers players various personalized transportation options. ''

epic

k2 remove eggs from Sundries, bb

T-Mac

Originally posted by epic
    k2 remove eggs from Sundries, bb
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not all ppl are retards like u, and masturbate themselves whle reading forum. I think u should go to doctor and take ur medicine. PEACE (i will not answer for any of u stupid, retarted, funny, shitty post)
    are u sure? mabey u shoud ask phantom

what a loser ..

nfw

im the egg pimp i got 2 full pages in my inn with them

Drop the flames.

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by nfw
    im the egg pimp i got 2 full pages in my inn with them
    i hope k2 makes egg

untradeable
    unmoveable

than bamm 2 pages lost form nfw's inn k2'd FTW

KokoGG

well they better keep them tradeable because u cant get them from the sundries anymore the last patch took them out so i guess there arnt going to be any pets on USKO but if u want eggs talk to nfw i bet he will be more than happy to sell you 1 ^_^

epic

Proboly they will delete them from server.
    They stil didnt fixed (Virgo, Leo etc) Festival Quest, just all mobs stop droping this quest items
    But w8 ziggy said they will add pets in next patch h43r:

MackDagger

If you can get a pet squirrel im gonna paint him pink make him glow and call him fluffy lol, idk, i bought like 300 of them for some reason, i sent them out in the mail to any name i could think of, so i dont have anymore, anyone sell me 1 for like 1mil ?? :rollseyes:

Reinhard

Originally posted by MackDagger
    If you can get a pet squirrel im gonna paint him pink make him glow and call him fluffy lol, idk, i bought like 300 of them for some reason, i sent them out in the mail to any name i could think of, so i dont have anymore, anyone sell me 1 for like 1mil ?? :rollseyes:
    Buy me mine for 1 gb h43r:

MackDagger

1 gb, shit, ill buy me another totam +1 for that, lol your a noob