Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

fck

This is a discussion on fck within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cya big guy gl with buying your real life shit :/...
Page: 3

carso

cya big guy gl with buying your real life shit :/

DragonFire

good luck irl [/i]

Gl bro, wise decision Your speech is full of truth, people can get away with anything in this worthless game as long as K2 is funded. I'll still talk to ur ass on msn

TunaFishyMe

i love you

Vchernyak

see, this is what happends when you get laid for the first time

RunIfYouCan

sad to hear that mate, join the club h43r: .........we meet on wednesdays, new guys bring the beer

bruNO

took you some time m8

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CroNe
    hmm.. 2 months and you'll be back !!!8

believe me, no1 can quit KO !

I've seen many people quit ko successfully. It's really not that hard. [/b]
    +1 Delete yur all items . N die several times when u r 60+ lvl.After tht u can leave from ko.

TakeThat

Originally posted by Hostage
    I left for vacation, realized how worthless I made my life by spending all that time infront of my computer screen. Now I have bills to pay, college to fund, and a car to buy. Though, I didnt get hacked, I was rolled back on my merchant after trading. Now 90% of what I had is gone that i had managed to acquire over the last 2 months. CS wont answer me back. Nor do I have any premiums on the account. Not going to continue to play a game and pay about $100 a month funding these fucking idiots. Trina's or Scrolls arent tradeable. I have about 10 sets of scrolls I cant fucking use, along with 4 or 5 trina's on 3 different accounts. Not that I need to mention, but it's rediculous how many fucking cheaters there are that run around and get away with it. But thats how k2 makes their cash. So, continue to fund the most worthless fucking company I know of. *:angry: *

Signing off,

Hostage
    couldn;t explain more :P now i just sit on forum and make money ^_^ upgrading +7 +8 shit and sell usd getting ma money back yo!!!

Husy_The_Turk

i feel so happy when a cheater duper or macroer quit that game. and feel sad when an honest guy leave...

i hope u change ur mind after some rest bro. we are losing power against cheaters .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123