Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Felankor

This is a discussion on Felankor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=DYr33vkGZXw&feature=related 21 seconds ^^[/b] That's what I was talking about. You stole my idea, anyways I was lazy to search ...
Page: 4

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

That's what I was talking about. You stole my idea, anyways I was lazy to search the vid :lol:

im cool tho ;p

why is it a bugg?
    so mages needs to quit there char and open a warior or sin?
    lmao 100 people for a felankor
    ahve u even saw 1 or did u killed 1 ?
    with that what ur saying u can go ultima

Boyce

Its over rated, really not hard.

tommyleonghk

dont need 100 players for 1 felankor... we had like 30 players up agaisnt it...dropped RE and 2 gold bars

NaidenZ

chimera2888

why is it a bugg?
    so mages needs to quit there char and open a warior or sin?

lmao 100 people for a felankor
    ahve u even saw 1 or did u killed 1 ?
    with that what ur saying u can go ultima[/b]
    lolz ill only reply to the the sentences adressed to me (underlined)
    the skill ignious is a bugg when it stops the monster from attaking ......ignious is not suppose to be able to do this
    its a bugg i know alot of mages in ronark who did it on uhh think it was tk not sure so (dont quote me on that)
    and they got warrnned

ZeIda

So much bs being said in this topic, lol.
    Ok, 1st, you dont need any abyss fires at all. The post saying 50 abyss fires made me laugh xD
    And No, you dont need like 6 parties including 2 drain parties etc... if you have really good ppl 2 can be enough, but its probably best to be 3. And drainers is overrated... you dont need like 15 of them to take down felankor... in fact, you dont need any drainers.. but its always nice to have like 2-3 to speed it up a bit.
    No need to sleep it when ppl drain like some ppl are saying (unless your a pussy :P).

u need to countdown the drains if the drains are 100% at the same time u can kill it very very easy
    but it some1 drain too late or too soon just leave the dragon cave[/b]
    This is funny though, you wanna leave cave if someone drain to late or to soon? It can be nice to drain right after it regens, so that your drain does more dmg, but its not like its the end of the world if one of the drainers does like 1k dmg less, lol.

And I just gotta reply to face40sp before I end my post... You can`t stop any monster from attacking as far as I know, but when using ignition (ignition, not ignious :P) or other dot spells you can make it do a ranged drain attack or a ranged aoe attack instead of melee attack sometimes. I dont see how this is a bug, felankor has 3 different types of attacks, you can`t make it stop attacking as you say, but you can take advantage of the fact that it has ranged attacks aswell.

LeoBuff

So much bs being said in this topic, lol.
    Ok, 1st, you dont need any abyss fires at all. The post saying 50 abyss fires made me laugh xD
    And No, you dont need like 6 parties including 2 drain parties etc... if you have really good ppl 2 can be enough, but its probably best to be 3. And drainers is overrated... you dont need like 15 of them to take down felankor... in fact, you dont need any drainers.. but its always nice to have like 2-3 to speed it up a bit.
    No need to sleep it when ppl drain like some ppl are saying (unless your a pussy :P).
    This is funny though, you wanna leave cave if someone drain to late or to soon? It can be nice to drain right after it regens, so that your drain does more dmg, but its not like its the end of the world if one of the drainers does like 1k dmg less, lol.

And I just gotta reply to face40sp before I end my post... You can`t stop any monster from attacking as far as I know, but when using ignition (ignition, not ignious :P) or other dot spells you can make it do a ranged drain attack or a ranged aoe attack instead of melee attack sometimes. I dont see how this is a bug, felankor has 3 different types of attacks, you can`t make it stop attacking as you say, but you can take advantage of the fact that it has ranged attacks aswell.[/b]
    +1 zelda newbie <3

So many ppl are talking out their ass in thie topic it&#39;s not even funny, makes me wanna slap you 1 by 1. If you never done Fela just shush it!

Back on topic. We have done it with just 2 parties several times but it takes to long. Best way to do it for us is 3 partys no specific order such as 1 drain party and so on. Just make sure to have a couple of higher lvl warriors to take the critical melee hits.

We&#39;ve killed isi with 7 ppl so Isi is easy! With 2 decent partys isi is a joke!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS

go go go Ultima with 50 abyss fires

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

well i have enough money to buy 50 of them and i know u can farm them

well when my sin`s drain too late or too soon i curse all him
    back in logos i remember we killing it with olmost 3 partys
    19 people i think
    its easy when u get the hang of it
    dont need abys fire`s with them u will only mess up
    if u wanna use them make sure every1 drains at same time

ISeeYouPee

u can do fel. with 1 clan. all u need is rouges and sleep, rogues and sleep and then at the end some mages and warriors and there u have it

yah its kinda easy ;p just if rouges do job its all good ^^

soyouthink

lolz ill only reply to the the sentences adressed to me (underlined)
    the skill ignious is a bugg when it stops the monster from attaking ......ignious is not suppose to be able to do this
    its a bugg i know alot of mages in ronark who did it on uhh think it was tk not sure so (dont quote me on that)
    and they got warrnned[/b]
    Its not a bug. Monsters go for the last person that hits them, and due to the DOT ignition hits last. I would just laugh if someone told me i was bug abusing with ignition :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234