Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Felix, babashopping bug abuser?

This is a discussion on Felix, babashopping bug abuser? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know felix so i cannot judge him... if its true well its sad and pathetic. I do know ...
Page: 10

I dont know felix so i cannot judge him... if its true well its sad and pathetic.
    I do know some outkasted guys and i had nothing then problems with them...Others were just great people and really nice to talk too...

about the outkasted clan being disbanded im kinda happy infact not that i like seeying a clan die but lots of the outkasted assholes arent togheter now to support eachother in there bad actings...

like anibal the kser who made a stupid rule that if you dont tank a boss its not urs, and the first who tanks it gets it ( see other topic where no name was mentioned, you know who we ment now by that anonymous person)
    jorp who keeps telling lies about me that im kicked from amity (whats not true and i wont mention the reason he made up why i would be kicked)
    thornado who ksed my eidolon spot while i was soloing for over 2 hours already in d3 was in town for repot when i came back he made his party, kept talking bs to me when i was back eventho i started again before his party did. Outdmaged his 6 naab mages and he decided to leave.

this are a few of the jerks in outkasted i know

but you also had very friendly people and always ready to help u

silverblade, bigbadaboom ( idk why he should lie about the rols as i know him quiet well), sooi.. and so on

again idk if felix is an outkasted jerk or an outkasted hero as i dont know him just saying this clan had lots of different characters and personalitys and i wouldn't be suprised if there was a bug abuser/duper in it . (not saying felix is one)

no offence to anyone if Felix says that he didnt do it and the people i trust say he didnt im going to believe it.

sry for the offtopic but just had to lose my frustration vs the outkasted clan and didnt want to make a topic about it.

and one more question kom = knights_of_moradon ? sry for this but i was still a lvl 30 mp warrior back then :-D ( meaning i was the biggest noob around kk)

Ty for reading and sry for the offtopic part. Also its late and im tired so ignore my misspellings.

NEMANYA

u the same nema for ranking? u are trying to hack it with some friends of yours
    if you are you should be banned from here for doing stupid shit

anywways sorry for off topic[/b]

ruth <3 what are you talking about ... ??
    Dun go to off topic contact me via pm and explain what are you talking about..
    Thank you

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I was after 2 clan rols to use because I had destroyed my Dual +1 ROL&#39;s.[/b]
    going +4? if im not mistaken its still 100% to +3..

Not the smartest thing to use the certain items I did but I don&#39;t really care about that as my life is not KO and I can get what I need if I need to. You will find 2 other ko4life admins will also comfirm I was trying to contact K2 asap proving it worked.[/b]
    We had that already, anyone with half a brain would use smth else then ROLS+1 to "try" if the bug really worked.

im sorry to disappoint u but most likely talking you out of all this wont help..
    no one, could be stupid enough BURNING rols+1 on the anvil just to see if the bug worked (which is still fishy since its failsafe to +3.. but whatever)

yes, ive been confirmed by will that u were reporting the bug, doesnt change the fact u were still abusing it..

also may tell us why u "suddenly" deleted ur "im quitting topic" of the outkasted forums, right after u heard about this bug as well as "suddenly" having this big ass buying list? which you ofc deleted as well some hours later.

and what about the items worth 1000$ u blowed-up on anvil?

Off_Topic

What happened to KoM

And cry more, if someone choses to cheat, steal, be a noob. It is their choice... why bother flaming? Will it make him quit, no.

susGe

We had that already, anyone with half a brain would use smth else then ROLS+1 to "try" if the bug really worked.
    im sorry to disappoint u but most likely talking you out of all this wont help..
    no one, could be stupid enough BURNING rols+1 on the anvil just to see if the bug worked (which is still fishy since its failsafe to +3.. but whatever)

yes, ive been confirmed by will that u were reporting the bug, doesnt change the fact u were still abusing it..

also may tell us why u "suddenly" deleted ur "im quitting topic" of the outkasted forums, right after u heard about this bug as well as "suddenly" having this big ass buying list? which you ofc deleted as well some hours later.

and what about the items worth 1000$ u blowed-up on anvil? [/b]
    why even bother? He already has his excuse he&#39;ll stick to it. His friends will follow his words and it will just go back and forth. I find it hard to believe that someone would be stupid enough to test a bug on rols +1. Especially someone who would have no trouble getting kek rings. Anyways goodluck rebuying your gear.

going +4? if im not mistaken its still 100% to +3..[/b]
    if he said he destroy by NPC them that more make sense :lol:

sexy Owa

even with this bug, burning uniques on the anvil doesnt seem possable until +4 thats the logical explanation at least :/ ive never used the bug nor do i know anyone who does :P but why change the rules for upgrading uniques even with a bug for compounding

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

and what about the items worth 1000$ u blowed-up on anvil? [/b]
    I moved the topic myself as I got a PM with someone selling the unquies that I wanted to buy and as you were trying to make it a flame war with me I moved it. Buying list was done after the anvil was disabled. The ROL&#39;s went to +2 then I destroyed them.

I did not post a quitting topic I posted a topic about me taking time out on my own OutKasteD forums.

Now Schrotti I blew up or lost in the last few months 2 +8 shards , full 8/15 shell set , about 3 RE , some Kek rings , Skelly belt , ROL&#39;s 2 x MD+8.

Now I have a good job and unfortanatly I can&#39;t really go out too much at the moment so I spunk money on KO because 1# I can 2# My money

See most people would have given up KO after the stuff I lost off MrRobin a while ago , some people would have quit after the crap I went through with the KOS account.

What worries me more is people see if fit to post stuff about me from my own forums to give me grief here. Even more funny how people want to try and say stuff about me now when I always been happy to talk to anyone about problems they have with me. Funnier still how you took it apon yourself to start this thread when you been moaning about some actions I have taken in my roll here on ko4life.

I moved the topic myself as I got a PM with someone selling the unquies that I wanted to buy and as you were trying to make it a flame war with me I moved it. Buying list was done after the anvil was disabled. The ROL&#39;s went to +2 then I destroyed them.[/b]
    of course you did.. i mean, using rols +1 doesnt sound stupid enough , lets also destroy a rol+2 just for the fun.

I did not post a quitting topic I posted a topic about me taking time out on my own OutKasteD forums.

Now Schrotti I blew up or lost in the last few months 2 +8 shards , full 8/15 shell set , about 3 RE , some Kek rings , Skelly belt , ROL&#39;s 2 x MD+8.
    [/b]
    quitting topic, taking a break, same shit..
    wait u blew up 3 RE&#39;s going +1 on anvil ?
    one skelly belt? did u destroy that too out of fun?
    and lost? errm wait.. ive been told u blew up all the items worth 1000$ on ONE DAY..

Now I have a good job and unfortanatly I can&#39;t really go out too much at the moment so I spunk money on KO because 1# I can 2# My money[/b]
    isnt that exact the same thing u said when u bought from KoM ?
    also.. aiming for being the best geared character on the whole server again, just so ppl wont realize that u actually got no skill at all and all the kills u got back then was by outgearing ppl to the max? sad thing is how often u even died having that gear :

See most people would have given up KO after the stuff I lost off MrRobin a while ago , some people would have quit after the crap I went through with the KOS account.
    [/b]
    awww poor felix got scammed ((
    like.. who cares anyways ur not the only guy that got scammed.

What worries me more is people see if fit to post stuff about me from my own forums to give me grief here. Even more funny how people want to try and say stuff about me now when I always been happy to talk to anyone about problems they have with me. Funnier still how you took it apon yourself to start this thread when you been moaning about some actions I have taken in my roll here on ko4life.[/b]
    guess they never liked u as much as u thought

So you provide no real evidence only speculation and damn him to hell? Seems like someone is sore. It&#39;s entertaining to see all your friends jump on the bandwagon with their baseless assumptions only to incite more flames. Congratulations, you have sunk to a new low schrotti.

So you provide no real evidence only speculation and damn him to hell? Seems like someone is sore. It&#39;s entertaining to see all your friends jump on the bandwagon with their baseless assumptions only to incite more flames. Congratulations, you have sunk to a new low schrotti.[/b]
    i sunk to a new low?

theres an old low?

is it the same new low u are on?

i sunk to a new low?

theres an old low?

is it the same new low u are on?[/b]
    I can&#39;t help but giggle reading your posts schrotti, it&#39;s funny to see the true face of a person just because he&#39;s got his panties in a twist.

Oh Schrotti =(

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

it&#39;s funny to see the true face of a person just because he&#39;s got his panties in a twist.[/b]
    indeed it is funny, like when u banned me just cuz i got ur panties in a twist, remember that eric?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I lost most of the items off MrRobin anyway Schrotti ,

You&#39;ve been told alot of things about me and happy to spread it all over with out actually having the time to speak with me or trying to get to the bottom of things.

Also very fitting how you now go on how I am a skilless idiot in this game because I need items and yet I still died lots when I out geard people, I thought you would try and do some sort of insult on me better than that. Remember the running jokes on ranking and here for a long time was I was a sin that never knew how to combo.

And finally yes it&#39;s true when fights happen in clan you really find out who your friends are and who wants to try and stabb you in the back.

Also for the record I didn&#39;t even have full 8/15 shell untill I was lvl 72 in ROFD , my ROL&#39;s then came off UareHistory and Mickey and my RE and EME was baught of Mickey then. Only difference between me and alot of USD buying people was I never hid what my items were. When ROFD came out was amazing how many people had all the +8 armours for a long time.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast