Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Felix, babashopping bug abuser?

This is a discussion on Felix, babashopping bug abuser? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; indeed it is funny, like when u banned me just cuz i got ur panties in a twist, remember that ...
Page: 11

indeed it is funny, like when u banned me just cuz i got ur panties in a twist, remember that eric?[/b]
    But of course there was never a real reason to ban you, oh wait...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

with out actually having the time to speak with me or trying to get to the bottom of things.[/b]
    hence the whole point of this topic...why would it need to be kept private if u have nothing to hide? u make it public about people using ur name all the time for scamming, kinda ironic some person trying to protect peolpe all the time would be a bug abuser himself, so hence this topic was made get a public confession/explanation from u

But of course there was never a real reason to ban you, oh wait...[/b]
    funny how only YOU thought there was a reason to ban me, no one else did...only u eric....ooooooooooonly u

oooooooone is the loneliest number that ull ever do...*continues humming the song*

dont hate each other.. its still a game

cama cute sig <3

Banned

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hence the whole point of this topic...why would it need to be kept private if u have nothing to hide? u make it public about people using ur name all the time for scamming, kinda ironic some person trying to protect peolpe all the time would be a bug abuser himself, so hence this topic was made get a public confession/explanation from u

funny how only YOU thought there was a reason to ban me, no one else did...only u eric....ooooooooooonly u

oooooooone is the loneliest number there ever was...*continues humming the song*[/b]
    2 points , Will was aware I was being told about a bug and I wanted to get it reported and I mentioned it to Lutz and then Tanoruk. It was then disgussed with my clan what happend. Funny thing is now a few days later when they make a new clan people decided to try and make this all public for the benifit of who? Already spoken to the right people so why dose it need to be posted here some 4 days later?

2nd , I muted you orginally because I thought you were being bang out of order and genrally just thought you were being so incredibly rude.

When you provide ample proof instead of speculation feel free to repost, otherwise don&#39;t bother.

<div class='quotemain'>he might just be the first mod to get banned in ko4life history?

xD[/b]
    *admin.[/b][/quote]

I really dont like to post on locked topics since its not fair for the rest of members, but I believe some sort of answer from me or Festo was needed here.

No, Felix won&#39;t be removed, not even warned here. I trust him and support him, but is not just becuase of that.

I read ALL pages of this thread aswell as the mod section arguments and I dont see anything worth even worrying about. Felix found a bug, reported it, tested it, worked and destroyed the items. This has been verified by other ppl. The fact that he tested it for his own good (or to verify so the report is correct) or that broke he them trying +4/+5 (or that he destroyed them) is just pure SPECULATION and I dont recommend anyone to believe in that. There&#39;s no evidence whatsoever that he did something to benefit himself. The only FACTS here are that he did report the issue before and that the items are gone. Everything else is SPECULATION and personal opinions based on god knows what.

Again, pure speculation and because of that, we wont take any action. Until further FACTS and not assumptions are posted, there&#39;s no need to talk more about this.

PS: A piece of advice for ppl that wanna improve their arguments. Flaming and insults discredit yourself. Even if u are right, the way u talk/write is prolly 80% of your chance to win. The moment u loose your temper and start flaming, the moment u lost your audience. And in this particular case, my first impression was that Felix side won before page 3 without even listening him. Obviously my final decision was after I read all. But, take this into account next time u wanna start an argument with anyone.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011