A few questions as a returning player...

This is a discussion on A few questions as a returning player... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I just joined Europa, and now steam servers are announced, so I guess I have a few questions about ...
Page: 1

Default A few questions as a returning player...

Well I just joined Europa, and now steam servers are announced, so I guess I have a few questions about that now...

1) what do you think will be the best class to level on the new steam server?

2) as someone who isn't going to spend irl $$$ on this game, are mage and priest still my only options, or now that it's a new server can I possibly also go Archer / assasin?

3) am I just trying to fool myself to be happy, or is it only logical that you won't need prem to join the servers because if the servers were full 24/7 and required prem all the time, new players couldn't join...

4) real talk - what do you guys think is the overall best class to farm, level quick and do fine in PvP considering that it's a new server? I've always wanted to go an assasin or Archer because it seems like xping is so easy for them, but I don't know about farming / PvP without spending real money (but its a new server, so I should be fine, no?)

5) who's going karus, who's going el morad? xD

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    Well I just joined Europa, and now steam servers are announced, so I guess I have a few questions about that now...

1) what do you think will be the best class to level on the new steam server?

2) as someone who isn't going to spend irl $$$ on this game, are mage and priest still my only options, or now that it's a new server can I possibly also go Archer / assasin?

3) am I just trying to fool myself to be happy, or is it only logical that you won't need prem to join the servers because if the servers were full 24/7 and required prem all the time, new players couldn't join...

4) real talk - what do you guys think is the overall best class to farm, level quick and do fine in PvP considering that it's a new server? I've always wanted to go an assasin or Archer because it seems like xping is so easy for them, but I don't know about farming / PvP without spending real money (but its a new server, so I should be fine, no?)

5) who's going karus, who's going el morad? xD

1) it's not here yet so noone can answer that.
    2) typically, you get a good 2-3 months on +7 items before bigger items show up ( besides from monster staffs for 80+) but after that 2 month period you MAY feel like people are outgearing you. but if you level up quickly and get 80 quickly you may be able to make some money and keep up.
    3) Knight online wants to make money. most likely you will need premium.
    4) In a mage party mage exp > all, without a party archer > all. this is my own personal opinion, everyone is entitled to have their own of course.
    5) i probably wont go because i have 75+ characters on 3 servers already, wont be buying premium, and can only play a few hours a day, but IF for some reason I went, id choose el morad because orcs are ugly.

@killu
    1- Mage class will ruin the server like always
    2- if you like to play assasin you can do a lot of good think after you get spike ^^ I earned 60k nps in few days.
    3- its calling free to play but like you said you have to pay 2 login
    4- mage for farm if you want to be a ranger try this "50 asasin-50 archer-25 explore-10 master" you will have drains and poison shots. thats all need for farm
    5- after all these new servers came many ppl using nation transfer after they are finish exping or whatever they doing. and I agree with @nuclearwinter orcs are ugly ^^